MSE Ban looming??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I lost 100 demerit points in one foul swoop & have never been re-instated.Altho i did ask Aarons work experience friend who helped him design the website colours,when she would be meeting me in the leaguesy bathrooms again !!

More detail please.

lol I lost 100 for innaprorpirate tone when I sarcastically had a laugh at the poster who suggested their idea for maroon was what made the site better.

I was the tamest of the posts in that thread and the only one banned, clear vilification.

I quite clearly stated in that thread that I used to manage a factory full of "Melanies". Byso backed that up with a classic comment as well and neither of us lost any points, well I didnt and I'm sure Byso wouldnt have either. They clearly discriminate.

lol I lost 100 for innaprorpirate tone when I sarcastically had a laugh at the poster who suggested their idea for maroon was what made the site better.

I was the tamest of the posts in that thread and the only one banned, clear vilification.

I never bothered signing back up. It is just frustrating to post there and this site is fulfilling enough for me
That was the same post that i got banned from ,(the work experience girl post).....
I had had a few when i read it ,it got deleted straight away ,it was fairly crude though !
I must admit ,i do miss being able to give some of the posters there a shot of reality..........

Try and understand this one.

Some person was giving all three webistes (ER, MSE, ST) a plug in the genral forum on MSE.

He got the spelling wrong with www . eaglerockers . com . He left out the manly. SGT said something along the lines of At least get the eagle rocker spelling right.

So I fixed it up.

It was simple.

I wrote: the three websites are spelt www. manlyeaglerockers .com, www. manlyseaeagles .com.au, www. silvertails. com. end of post.

Guess who was removed from that thread and the site. Needless to say about 10 others were giving the thumbs up to several competators sites also using URL's. Needless to say Aaron can't use the age old method of Illegal IP blocking so just signed up with a differnt username and email and away you go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6