• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
Gents, (term used very loosely to most on this site!)

Recently my father was diagnosed as having prostate cancer. So due to this fact, Chad, David & Paul Stephenson have decided to form a Movember team in support of this worthy cause. We sincerely hope that you either join our team and grow a "Mo" or support us during Movember as your donations will assist with the promotion and research into Men's health.

Moustache Season is fast approaching, so I’ve decided to do my bit for men's health and commit to grow and cultivate what I know will be a fine looking moustache during Movember. I'm on the hunt for fellow fine and like-minded individuals to join me on my quest by signing up to our team, appropriately named “Don’t sledge the hedge”. Together we can change the face of men's health.

To join our Movember team go to https://www.movember.com/au/register/details/team_id/205010

The more people I can get to join my team, the more lives we can impact. You can either grow a moustache as a Mo Bro, or join as a Mo Sista and help to recruit other Mo growers to the team. Once registered, the Movember team will send you all the information you need to raise funds and start growing as part of my Movember team.

Alternitavely, you can just donate what ever you can afford to this very worty cause.

If you'd like to find out more about the type of work you'd be helping to fund by supporting Movember, take a look at the Programs We Fund section on the Movember website: http://au.movember.com/about

“Don’t forget Uncle Chopper knows where ya live!”

Regards,

Dave Stephenson.

I'm in. I'd already started one in anticipation of Movember. Best wishes to your Dad. :shy:

Partly due to work reasons, but more so because I can't grow a mo for ****, I will not be joining you, but count me in as a sponsor big fella.

For those who may not have noticed, yes it does say Paul Stephenson. The same Paul Stephenson who wore with pride the mighty Maroon and White.

Sounds great, count me in. Its gotta be more fun growing a Mo than having the yearly prostrate probe, let me tell ya boys when ya the hear the doctor put on the glove, ya get a bit uneasy.

On a more serious note boys prostrate cancer needs to be taken seriously, so be a Manly man and GET CHECKED!!!

Earnie the Eagle said:
Sounds great, count me in. Its gotta be more fun growing a Mo than having the yearly prostrate probe, let me tell ya boys when ya the hear the doctor put on the glove, ya get a bit uneasy.

On a more serious note boys prostrate cancer needs to be taken seriously, so be a Manly man and GET CHECKED!!!

Theres a much less publicised cancer that should also be checked if you notice a difference rush to the dr guys, you might lose one but thats a minor issue when weighed against losing both or death itself

Yeah, i knew this thread would go to **** when someone moved it to the general discussion forum!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6