[moved] The Northern Beaches, the western suburbs with a beach, time to stir some trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So its settled

The northern beaches is full of dickheads
and mosman with the rest of the lower north shore is full of wankers who are also dickheads just with smaller dicks

Well, that's understandable!

All us blokes living up here in queensland have taken all the big dicks :)

N.S.W - The japan of Australia :lol: :lol:

When I started reading your post I was getting angry that you were bagging anything about my area. However, now that I have read right through I have to agree with you.

The beaches is full of self obsessed wanker males and snobby bitches.

When I move out, I will be looking at the Artarman area. Not only close to work, but also not full of criticising knob jockeys.

Thanks Dan

[quote author=Fluffy]
So its settled

The northern beaches is full of dickheads
and mosman with the rest of the lower north shore is full of wankers who are also dickheads just with smaller dicks

Well, that's understandable!

All us blokes living up here in queensland have taken all the big dicks :)

N.S.W - The japan of Australia :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

You forgot to add the fact they always have their hand on it

Hey Dan

You only want to live in Mosman so that you can support the bears as a local. Premier league starts at 5.30 on saturday at NSO.

oh that is just so the unwashed herd response. Come on tookey i thought you were better tha "that lot". I grew up supporting Manly and will die supporting them. It is just a pity that their home is so full of the human waste that will drag us all to the bottom

DVS Matt I am glad that you have seen the point of my thread, not to bag the beaches but a lot of their occupants are as you said, self obsessed wankers.

People label mosman as snobby but those people are surprisingly...from the northern beaches and are so insular they have never lived anywhere else. People are much more down to earth on the lower north shore.

I am not too sure about Artarmon, i have a few friends who live there but it is getting a bit close to chatswood for me and a bit far away from the city, But it is still a nice area

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4