[moved] Short Lived...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Imo, you should move it to the anti-social forum. Flip's been quite hurtful, I'm not sure how many punches my ego can take in one day.

All I did was place a post that said \"Guess who is out this weekend?\"

I don't think it has anything to do with AE - what goes on here is irrelevant to any other forum or site.

I thought we had lernt from our mistakes. This is how it starts, but as soon as it starts to become the usualy ****e fight please edit or excersise caution.

For anyone who reads this from MSE, I do not in anyway condone it.

Imo, you should move it to the anti-social forum. Flip's been quite hurtful, I'm not sure how many punches my ego can take in one day.

lol

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
All I did was place a post that said \"Guess who is out this weekend?\"

I don't think it has anything to do with AE - what goes on here is irrelevant to any other forum or site.

I thought we had lernt from our mistakes. This is how it starts, but as soon as it starts to become the usualy ****e fight please edit or excersise caution.

For anyone who reads this from MSE, I do not in anyway condone it.
[/quote]

If anything starts because of that then no-one here can get the blame. It's the dicks who get annoyed at it and fire up.

Why isn't Manly saviour and champion for eternal justice Max Delmege in my corner, trying to get me unbanned? It only seems fair imo.

Maybe there should be save the 'c eagle' rally our side the football club offices at Narrabeen.

dont you mean the labor voters......dont make it a thursday though, thats centerlink day!

Can you still get uni students to rally?
Is Johny still paying for the student Unions rent a crowds?

True, some people think that us paying for those student unions is a good idea..........please!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6