[moved] Candy Cane deleted from MSE Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It totally annoyed me that I didn't get an email explaining why I was re-banned. Every other forum gives you an explanation at the very least.
Speaking from experience, c_eagle? Wow!!! :D

Thought I was having a bad day. But this link sort of puts it into perspective

http://www.idiots-guide.org/badday.htm

Candy to be honest you're one of the most thought provoking posters on ME and I cant see why you are now "N/A".

It seems like common courtesy has gone out the window. Oh well, AE will be happy to see more fine contributions from yourself.

I doubt you were deleted because of anything you typedon AE.

Something I added on ME
------------------------------------------------------
Looks like Candy Cane is N/A as well. Apparently with no courtesy email suggesting why this is the case.

I wonder if this is a good way to generate more Football club members?

As I've mentioned before, I've seen some of the "thanks Zorba, only Manly does this Zorba" brigade go on with some disgraceful stuff in the General Forum.

Things like:

1. Advocating paedophilia; and
2. Treatment of new women posters to the site in such a way that they would be facing action for sexual harrasment should it happen in the workplace.

Yet their post count climbs unabated.

Candy makes her point well. The people like me, c-eagle and Candy are amongst the most passionate of supporters, but we agitate for change and improvement. It seems as though there are some who are not robust enough to handle this.

It's very unprofessional and an idictment on senior management that it is allowed to go on, apparently unabated.

If MSE is the "public face" of Manly, the pettyness and small mindedness of the management that is involved in it is by far the largest disgrace upon the club's name - far worse than anything I (and fellow cohorts) have posted there in the past.

boys club - simple as that.

The same half dozen get into the verbal slanging matches where the other side gets banned yet they continue.

Seems it is more improtant to be a member of that boys club rather than the football club itself - go figure

Candy, perhaps it would have been more appropriate to spend your time in the MSE forum kissing managment ass than talking about football. It seems to be the only way to cement your place on the site.

I like to throw in the occasional "Thanks for the update Media", "Your the man Zorba" and "How good was Monaghan's game, in a beaten side he stood out".

That seems to keep me well in side the ranks of Mediocrity.

I don't go to ME much at all but can someone please tell me why some posters (ie. Monas Mandy) put their picture up with their posts. I could understand if they were glamours but....

Candy, perhaps it would have been more appropriate to spend your time in the MSE forum kissing managment ass than talking about football. It seems to be the only way to cement your place on the site.

I like to throw in the occasional \"Thanks for the update Media\", \"Your the man Zorba\" and \"How good was Monaghan's game, in a beaten side he stood out\".

That seems to keep me well in side the ranks of Mediocrity.

Thanks, Byso, Fluffy, Mata & fLip. Buttering up is no defence, fLip. I signed the thank you Max threads and on the very day I was banned I contributed to the happy birthday, Zorba thread:
"Happy birthday. Hope you get something really special for your birthday Zorba - Orford's signature would be quite nice". I wasn't trying to butter anyone up - I didn't think I could possibly be at risk - I was just trying to be part of a community that supports each other.
Maybe its Phillip Dean that you need to butter up if you want to stay on the forum.

Still a great mystery to me why I was singled out (with Jules and Binga). Sex discrimination based on my posting name? Maybe its random deletions to unnerve the masses and keep them in line. Didn't think I'd crossed any lines - although it can be a tad difficult to know if you're crossing invisible lines. I thought my postings were insipid compared to some who continue posting.

Byso, I appreciate your posting on MSE- but if you want to keep posting there be careful, mate, because my reading of the situation is that whoever instigated these deletions won't hesitate to do the same again without good reason, warning or advice.

I don't go to ME much at all but can someone please tell me why some posters (ie. Monas Mandy) put their picture up with their posts. I could understand if they were glamours but....

Were you fortunate enough to see Jye Jyes Babe's glamour pic in her sig?

:doh:
:doh: 8|

Well I have a good idea what it takes to get rubbed out over there. Not that I can explain why Candy did.

Maybe it was his rationale of the media release.

Including the person in question and "rational" in the sqame sentence is something of a stretch I would think.

Well I have a good idea what it takes to get rubbed out over there. Not that I can explain why Candy did.

Maybe it was his rationale of the media release.
What I don't understand, Byso, is if it can be identified what it takes to be banned on MSE, why don't they just make this explicit so everyone know the rules of the game that MSE Admin wants to play by. Doesn't sound complex to me. No second-guessing required then. Or is a megalomaniac is in charge?

If your theory on the media release is accurate, Byso, then this would be a worry because:

1. I didn't interpret what the media release said, only what it didn't say - I only pointed out that some of the conclusions being drawn on what Monas said were not supported based on what was actually quoted.

2. What I said about the media release was said on this website by "Candy", not on the MSE website by "Candy Cane".

3. Prior to my banishment, no-one (apart from me) knew for sure whether "Candy" and "Candy Cane" were the same person. Maybe you still don't. If you're right Byso, and I felt mischievous, I could get innocent people on MSE banned by "inappropriate" postings on this website (by matching the name of the person I wanted banned).

Including the person in question and \"rational\" in the sqame sentence is something of a stretch I would think.
As I'm the person Byso was referring to - I think I'm offended again, Mata :D (or should I be grossly flattered this time?)

That's twice in one thread.

Noting you have said here would have lead to your banning on ME. If that were the case many many more of us would have been banned including myself

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2