[moved] AFL Intelligence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Numbers 4, 8 & 22 are my personal favourites.

Quotes from AFL identities. AFL…..the thinking mans football ?

1) “I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father”
(Shane Wakelin)

2)“Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein” (Mick Malthouse)

3) “Im going to graduate on time, no matter how long it takes”
(Peter Bell – Freemantle – on his uni Law studies)

4) “You guys line up alphabetically by height and you guys pair up in groups of threes, then line up in a circle”
(Barry Hall – captain at training)

5) “I cant remember the names of the clubs we went to”
(Brock Maclean – Melbourne) on wether he had visited the Pyramids during his visit to Egypt.

6) “He’s a guy that gets up at six o’clock regardless of what time it is” Kevin Sheedy on James Hird

7) “Its basically the same, just darker” Jonathan Brown on night grand finals vs day grand finals

8 ) “I told him, son what is it with you ? Is it ignorance or apathy? He said, Barrass, I don’t know & I don’t care. (Ron Barassi talking about Gary Cowton)

9) “I want to kick 70 or 80 goals this season, whichever comes first” (Barry Hall)

10) “ Luke Hodge – the 21 year old, who turned 22 a few weeks ago” (Dermott Brereton)

11) “ Chad had done a bit of mental arithmetic with a calculator” (Mark Williams)

12) “ He scored that goal after only 22 seconds – totally against the run of play”
(Dermott Brereton)

13) “ We actually got the winning goal three minutes from the end but then they scored” (Ben Cousins)

14) “ Ive never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body” (Luke Darcy)

15) “That kick was absolutely unique, except for the one before it which was identical” (Dermott Brereton)

16) “Sure there has been injuries & deaths in football – but none of them serious” (Adrian Anderson)

17) “ If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again” (Andrew Demetriou)

18) “ I would not say he (Chris Judd) is the best centreman in the AFL , but there are none better” (Dermott Brereton)

19) “I never comment on umpires, and im not going to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat” (Terry Wallace)

20) (Gary Lyon) “Have you ever thought of writing your autobiography?”
(David Swartz) On what ?

21) “Well, either side could win it, or it could be a draw” (Dermott Brereton)

22) “ Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seemed to hang in the air for even longer’ (Dermott Brereton)

They are all classics. I don't think some RL players are clever enough to come up with anything close to these :)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8