Mounties prop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Was watching Matty johns footy show last night and they showed a forward, think prop playing for Penrith feeder side Mounties ...... They played manly and this guy just punished us, I don't think I've ever seen anyone run the ball with as much intent as this guy...... He's really out to damage defensive lines with bad intentions....... Manly should be having a look at this bloke..... Does anyone know of him or see the game in person.

Was watching Matty johns footy show last night and they showed a forward, think prop playing for Penrith feeder side Mounties ...... They played manly and this guy just punished us, I don't think I've ever seen anyone run the ball with as much intent as this guy...... He's really out to damage defensive lines with bad intentions....... Manly should be having a look at this bloke..... Does anyone know of him or see the game in person.
The game is on again on Fox Sports 1 Friday 3:30

I watched 20 minutes of the match and that bloke was awesome. He ran with a suspect raised elbow but got away with it and flattened the same Manly forward twice. The second time the poor defender was taken off with concussion.
Yes, I'd be enquiring about this Mounties bloke.

Definitely raises his elbow into players, did it to the same player twice

Luke Page was linked to the Titans under Cartwright and just never got a chance. If I recall there was some politics involved and I'm not sure that is what the club needs right now.

Luke Page was linked to the Titans under Cartwright and just never got a chance. If I recall there was some politics involved and I'm not sure that is what the club needs right now.
Mmmm , a forward going to the line with that much intent passion and vigour with each carry.......Yeah suppose your right were doing just fine.......

Didn't look anything flash to me, elbowed a few guys out the way (which would see him on the sideline in the NRL) and ran over hodges once (got creamed by hodges as well). The rest of the time he barely bent the reggies line. Tyson Andrews stopped him pretty easily and he isn't all that big.

Didn't look anything flash to me, elbowed a few guys out the way (which would see him on the sideline in the NRL) and ran over hodges once (got creamed by hodges as well). The rest of the time he barely bent the reggies line. Tyson Andrews stopped him pretty easily and he isn't all that big.
Pretty good valid points really - only a couple of elbows really done the damage, not like a Taumololo charge where leg strength & power barrel defenders away.....we have 1 like this in Demetriou who reminds me of Anthony Colella for those who remember the powerhouse pocket rocket - only better!!
Still credit to Page - he does run hard & at the next video session Tooves could definately show this to the pack on how a player runs with direct intent & purpose - just use a fend instead of elbows.

We need some hard running and controlled aggression to come into the side, we have been too passive and reactive and chased the game instead of setting up a platform for the best halves on the planet.

Yes, Anthony Colella and Gorgeous George had a love child => Demetriou @:)

Apparently he is a Dogs Junior who served 3 months ASADA ban in 2010 for canabis use@:oops:

I don't see our forwards running with his passion........ And I hardly consider a hodges Alan langer style tackle creaming him (Trip)....... But then again you probably would.....

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6