MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 9: Sea Eagles v Knights 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Great win! Plenty of options for points but I went as follows:

3 DCE
2 Snake
1 Jake T

Leary, Killer, Hiku wouldn't be out of place in the points either.

Vote away!

Blake Leary and Jake T lead the way today. Symonds also had a good match and Ballin had his best match of the season

The forwards laid the foundation for DCE and co to play some good attacking footy. Best match of the year for Hiku. He might yet be a good centre replacement for Lyons when he retires and of next season.

Great game from the boys, the Manly of old. DCE great, Leary and Snake a very very close second. Sign DCE , I don't care how much he wants. Extend Leary this boy has real heart!!!

3 - DCE
2 - Snake
1 - Leary

DCE was in everything as usual. And the Manly board thought Foran was the better option? Snake loves Brookvale and scored his 80th and 81st tries at the ground today (from only 88 games). His Brookvale strike rate now stands at 92.04%. His 151 tries from 204 games gives him an overall strike rate of 74.01%. And Leary? Showed us today what we've been missing since Willie jumped on his back after the last time we played at home.

Jake Trbojevic was our best forward along with Leary. T-Red, Mason and Horo also went ok. Killer's kicking was what we wish he did every week and other than the silly forearm at the end Peta Hiku had a brilliant defensive game in the centres.

We've won 2 in a row. That's a winning streak. And if the Scum can beat the Speels we'll be equal with them and the Sharks (but our for and against still see's us in 16th.....for now).

DCE - Snake - Leary

Honorable mentions to Jake and Peta, also thought that Jorge played pretty good as well..

Leary and Turbo were great, and because of them DCE gets the time and space to show his wares. Also thought Horo was good today doing some of the tough stuff. Is this the first game we've had 3 forwards running over 100m ?

All the backs played pretty well too, Snake was his usual professional self, Killer finally found his radar and Hiku looks much better one in from the edge.

Defence was much improved today, and the scramble was committed, saved us 2 or 3 times. T-Red and Mateo's ball playing was pretty handy and shows we won't miss Foz too badly.

3. Leary
2. Turbo
1. DCE

3) DCE
2) Snake
1) Leary
Mark, you were right about Leary - terrific game. Jake T and Lyon were hard to leave out.
Some on here knocked him after his first game , I knew he was a better player than that

This was what I saw last year in QCup, and it was all on show today!!

Welcome to first grade young man!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6