MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 6: Panthers v Sea Eagles 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3-Jake Turbo (just tackled his ring out, and constantly looking for work)
2-Horo (I thought was our hardest running forward in the game)
1-Matai (typical Skivvi game)

3. Matai
2. Mason
1. Jake T

Special mention to Horo. Played well.
That Jake try WAS a try!

Well, most of the players tried their hardest out there so I'm not going to bother with individual comments.

Ridiculous remarks by Penn about Toovey's job during the week. Great to help build team morale! What a jackass.

Good to hear Buhrer, Mason and JSL come out swinging for the coach.

How did we get into this predicament?

First of all, our mounting injuries doesn't help.
We may again lose more players to injuries.
Tonight, both Tommy T and JSL went off injured.
It's only Round 6 and we already have used up to 23 or 24 players. Imagine that!

Inexperienced players impacted us. Too slow to get off tackled players is an issue. We're hurting without Killer's guidance and Snake's or Gutho's brilliance. Our inexperienced forwards around the rucks are giving Refs excuses to penalize us (although, I thought a few instances were a bit harsh). But then, experienced players like DCE getting caught out in defence didn't help either.

Tonight's effort was much better than previous games but the execution was poor. If we tally the amount of experienced players sitting in the sidelines, it's no wonder we're now stuck in a rut. This was compounded with the piggy back penalties given by those dodgy Refs. Was it 5 penalties in a row?? There ought to be an investigation! :swear: @:mad:

The only good news is that Parra lost too.

-

surprised to see Lui in there. He put his hand up for a lot of work, but I didn't see him bend the line once, in fact he got smashed all night. I am a big fan of his, but he got dominated every time he took the ball up tonight.

3) Jake
2) Ballin
1) Matai
Why are we always penalised for holding down in the tackle and we never receive a penalty for the opposition doing the same? Maxwell is hopeless.

Voting closed (a little this week sorry)

3. Matai
2. Jake T
1. Lui

This means we have a new leader with Jake T going past Snake, and Lui joins Mateo in third spot.

Just a quick note that voting for round 7 won't be open until after the Ch 9 replay, unless @Dan wants to open it earlier as I assume he'll watch it live.

Thanks for voting!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6