MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 6: Panthers v Sea Eagles 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Well, some improvement I thought, and with a bit of luck we get the win. Anyway, voting open.

For me:

3. Matai
2. Mason
1. Jake T

I will say Foran actually looked like he was interested tonight for a change.

3 - Skivy
2 - Jake T
1 - Peta

Skivy had a strong game tonight and deserved that try. Jake Trbojevic was our best forward (though only 4th in metres gained). And I thought Peta Hiku was better than a lot here gave him credit for. 19 carries for 184 metres, that is exactly double Snake's best this season (92 against St Merge)

Credible mention to the artist formally known as Kieran Foran for a better effort than we've seen in a while from him. And to Willie, Lui and Luke Burgess off the bench who at least all ran for more than 100 metres. And Justin Horo had a dig as well.

Daly Cherry-Evans is so far out of form its not even funny any more. He was dead set nowhere tonight.

Last edited:
I hope your being sarcastic ! :( Couldn't be bothered even voting.
If you're referring to the 'Great game...etc' it's a generic post that automatically comes up when I generate the thread.

If it's my edited post of seeing some improvement, then no, it wasn't sarcastic, I thought there was improvement, mainly defensively and attitude, compaired to the last couple of weeks.

You don't have to vote if you don't want to, I feel the same way some weeks. However, why click on a voting thread if you couldn't be bothered voting? Do you hang around the polling booth on Election Day with no intention of voting?

Well, some improvement I thought, and with a bit of luck we get the win. Anyway, voting open.

For me:

3. Matai
2. Mason
1. Jake T

I will say Foran actually looked like he was interested tonight for a change.
Jake T
Matai
Ballin
Hiku looked ok just needs to lose some weight, what are all these injuries about? What are the conditioning coaches doing?

A game that Matai is a clear cut MOTM, just for doing his job. ......it says a lot about how we are going.

my 3,2,1 go to Anasta, Gaz and Shirvo: they all speak very well and provide very accurate and unbiased analysis on Saturday games

Injuries are killing this team more than anything.

Killer, Snake, Jorge, BJ, Star, Gutho, Mateo and now possibly Tom T. I defy any NRL team to have that many first grade players missing though injury and continue being at the top.

If you're referring to the 'Great game...etc' it's a generic post that automatically comes up when I generate the thread.

If it's my edited post of seeing some improvement, then no, it wasn't sarcastic, I thought there was improvement, mainly defensively and attitude, compaired to the last couple of weeks.

You don't have to vote if you don't want to, I feel the same way some weeks. However, why click on a voting thread if you couldn't be bothered voting? Do you hang around the polling booth on Election Day with no intention of voting?

Fair enough :). Well said

Looking at the overall ratings, 2 of the top 3 for the season didn't play and by halftime 4 of the top 8 were off the field.

Rugby League Week's player ratings (and mine in brackets).

Peta Hiku - 7 (7)
Cheyse Blair - 5 (5)
Brayden Wiliame - 5 (4)
Steve Matai - 6 (8)
Tom Trbojevic - 4 (6 until injured)
Kieran Foran - 6 (6 - best we've seen from him in months)
Daly Cherry-Evans - 5 (1 - totally ineffective)
Willie Mason - 5 (6)
Matt Ballin - 5 (5)
Jake Trbojevic - 5 (6)
Jamie Buhrer - 6 (6)
Tom Symonds - 5 (5 - 5th time in 6 games injuries forced him into the centres)
Danamis Lui - 7 (6)

Luke Burgess - 6 (6 - made good metres but did little else)
Jesse Sene-Lafeo - 5 (5 until injured)
Ligi Sao - 4 (4)
Justin Horo - 5 (6)

Last edited:
Lui was in everything, including missing a ****load of tackles on that first try to the riff in the 2nd half.

He played Ok for his contract value though. Cant say the same about the million dollar babies.
Ok genius, how many "stars" at $750K a season do we need? FMD, your a true champion!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7