MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 5: Sea Eagles v Raiders 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RLW Player ratings for the game (my ratings are in brackets):

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/player_ratings/

Kieran Foran - 6 (2)
Daly Cherry-Evans - 5 (3)

Can't say I agree with a few of those ratings.....

They ranked foz over dce......do these muppets even watch the games?

When dce finishes slamming us so called supporters he'll have to get stuck into the rlw whilst his wife posts not so cryptic messages on instagram.

So last week when he saved it from being a thrashing has completely vanished from your memory
Yep I remember it well thanks, and the guy will always be remembered as a legend of the club, but I genuinely think with all the crap that has gone down with his brother and other close departed mates that he doesn't have the same passion he did? Add that to a loss of speed and the infamous dodgy knees I'm sorry he clearly is not the fullback he was. Personally I would play him alongside DCE in the halves for the rest of the season, with Hiku or the kid at fullback.

They ranked foz over dce......do these muppets even watch the games?

When dce finishes slamming us so called supporters he'll have to get stuck into the rlw whilst his wife posts not so cryptic messages on instagram.

They votes Foran the same as Jake T and better than L. Sao! Apparently Tom T was only slightly better than him also.

Fark he is loved by the media!

Would I be right in saying that this is the first time since DCE's debut in 2011 that neither he nor Foran has received at least one vote?

Matai and Killer back next week.

Blair gone. Hiku on one wing. Tom on the other.

If I were Tooves I would only play Killer and Skivy if they were 100% fit, not because of the current situation. The last thing we need is either or both to come back too early and get injured again. Tried that against St Merge and it cost us.

Dropping Blair and keeping Tom in first grade I can't disagree with. Tom proved he's a keeper against Canberra.

If I were Tooves I would only play Killer and Skivy if they were 100% fit, not because of the current situation. The last thing we need is either or both to come back too early and get injured again. Tried that against St Merge and it cost us.

Dropping Blair and keeping Tom in first grade I can't disagree with. Tom proved he's a keeper against Canberra.

Very much agree. Give Killer and Skivvy that extra week to iron out the niggles. Neither of them are young, and as I'm finding you don't recover from injuries quickly as you get older :( Ensure they're 100%, as at this point whilst we are off to a poor start, I believe the season and some godamned pride is salvageable.

Tom T has gotta be in the squad. Period. End of. Talk to the hand. It's perhaps a little early to make him a permanent FG'r but he's got a sh*tload of talent and WANTS to be there. We need that enthusiasm atm.

The really sad thing right now is watching Foran play and seeing that he is basically tanking it. In that 5 minute burst in the second half on Saturday where he seemed to wake up, he put in a perfect kick for Blair's try and proved that he is not out of form. He was everywhere in that 5 minutes and left us all wondering where this guy has been since August.

Interestingly, one thing I noticed was that he came alive at the time DCE was hobbled with an ankle problem and was hiding out on the wing. When DCE came good, Foran went back to sleep. Make of that what you will.....

As said, he's not out of form and that is the hardest thing to take as a fan. He's just not putting in anywhere near 100% on the field.

Voting for Round 5 closed.

3. Tom T
2. Jake T
1. Ballin

A bit of history made as it's the first time, to my memory, a debutant has polled 3 points, certainly by such a big margin at least. Also the first time brothers have polled first and second.

Overall, Snake remains in the lead, with Jake T moving to second ahead of Mateo.

Thanks for voting!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4