MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 5: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Voting for Round 5 open. For me:

3 Api
2 Tom T
1 Horhay

Vote away!

3 - Tommy
2 - Api
1 - Vave

Tommy wanted to be involved in just about everything tonight. Api was very good, just lacked DCE's polish and experience. And I gave my last vote to the big boy Vave. Easily our strongest forward tonight and gave the team a LOT of go forward. He had a game best (for a forward) 173 metres. The next best forward from either side was Starling with 136.

Jorge had a very strong game after last weeks debacle. Skivy was very strong, especially when running the ball. Walker and Kapow were good.

I never ever thought I'd give points to.

Api
Hoorhay
Vave

But I just did, jeez talk about a turnaround Hoorhay!!

And Api, wow, considering how many training sessions you would have had with the team this week ( zero) bloody well done.

And Vave, **** I think he's the next George Rose but maybe better!!!

3) Api
2) Matai
1) Vave. Probably should have given him my 2 points, this guy has been great to watch this year.

Interesting to see so many votes for Api. He had a superb running game last night but was poor at directing the team around as was his passing and kicking game.

My votes were: Vave, Tom Turbo and Taufua.

I never ever thought I'd give points to.

Api
Hoorhay
Vave

But I just did, jeez talk about a turnaround Hoorhay!!

And Api, wow, considering how many training sessions you would have had with the team this week ( zero) bloody well done.

And Vave, **** I think he's the next George Rose but maybe better!!!

agree Mark I just had whorehay & Vave swapped ... yeah so good to see whorehay turn it around.

I think 1 point should go to the bloke in the crowd who caught Dylan Walker's kick for touch one handed while holding his 3 year old son in the other arm. He continued to get cheers from the hill afterwards and this was definitely the high point of the first 30 minutes!

I think 1 point should go to the bloke in the crowd who caught Dylan Walker's kick for touch one handed while holding his 3 year old son in the other arm. He continued to get cheers from the hill afterwards and this was definitely the high point of the first 30 minutes!
I posted a thread about that, was a ripper catch. Sign him up as catching coach

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4