MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 4: Dragons v Sea Eagles 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 - Matt Ballin
2 - Jake T
3 - Brayden Wiliame

Those 3 and Snake were out best tonight for mine.

Foz played like he'd already won this weekend when the Speels won last night. DCE tried hard but seems to be trying himself into a form slump.

How in hell did we loose to that lot?

3 - Snake - Just pure class as always
2 - Burgess - Easily our best forward
1 - Williame - Scored a great try and was unlucky not to score another

DCE tried hard but had nothing except a 40/20. Foran was the worst in the field.

3 - DCE ( made more tackles than the entire forward pack)
2 JSL - only forward to show any mongrel
1 Snake - if he is injured we will be beaten by cricket scores .

i went for snake williame and Jake i thnk Jake is ready to start and id like to see wiiliame start in front of blair too if matai and lyon are fit

Usually I'm thinking about who's going to miss out..this time I'm struggling to find who to put in.

For mine, Blair actually was solid - couple of great takes and some solid running! Mateo, it was interesting he was leading or not far behind in chasing down our kicks and apart from a couple of clangers, I thought he pushed all game and is definitely best at number 6 for us. As much as I like JSL's heart, he is just not cutting it, maybe Leary needs some time on the bench when fit. We really need a fit BJ back and the other missing player tonight was Ligi. Lastly, Turbo shows great promise but I think he needs some bulk or it's the second row. I just don't see him as a prop.

That was so bad. I had to avoid 3,2,1 to the three least bad performers.

3-Snake
2-Ballin
1-Ferris.

Still depressed.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7