MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 25: Sea Eagles v Roosters 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sometimes there are so many good players you wish you had more points to play with.

Then there was tonight.....................:(

3 points refs (they had a blinder, if Baloney did not knock the ball on to stop 1st half certain Manly try, I dont know what a knock on is)

2 points Toovey was gallant in defeat, can hold his head high. Never stops trying

1 point. Manly fans who support the team through thick and thin (see everyone back here in 2016)

3 Every single Rorters player
2 N/A
1 Potatoe

Just shows you what a decent Coach gets when he tells his pigs to run hard and don't stop.

The Manly plodders in the pack should be made to watch that game every week during the off season. The Rorters pack were smaller, less experienced, and ripe for the picking.

Terrible effort for 2V's last home game.

Agree with most of you on here.
Not one player deserves a point, they were shocking beyond words. Heartbreaking for tooves.

Well you know what they say.... Out with the old in with the new........bring on '16

3 points: My boss ..... making me work so I didn't get to watch the embarrassment
2 points: The ball boys ....... I am sure they put in more effort and meters then the team
1 point: Penn ........ Got what he wanted, can say 2V failed as he missed the finals even though he stuffed up the recruitment and cut 2V out of the loop

external

3 points.

3 points - Horo

Thats all. Only forward to get over 100m. The backline was a turnstile. The remaining forward pack were marshmallows.

I have decided to vote, but it was very hard coming up with 3 players to vote for when in all probability only one player could really hold his head above water.

3 - Horo
2 - Mateo
1 - DCE

Horo was easily the best of a bad bunch. Mateo never stopped trying and while DCE was clearly restricted by a bad shoulder, he also never gave up.

Snake was a non-event. Jorge might as well have stayed home and his rookie opposite crossed for a hat trick. Killer's try was a pearler but he was otherwise well held. Skivy was poor in defence and Hiku proved once again he's no winger with Tupou winning by TKO. Foran was quiet and even Jake was very quiet (8 runs for 56 metres, but with 30 tackles). Hodges is not first grade standard and showed why Tooves has been reluctant to select him. Mason tried hard but had little help, Leary was quiet and so was the bench.

Last night was one of the most inept performances I can remember from a Manly team. It was like last years Semi-final against the Vermin all over again.....only at least we played with some heart against Souffs even if we were outclassed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6