MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 23: Raiders v Sea Eagles 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Sniff..sniff...is that finals I smell!

Voting for Round 23 open.

For me:

3 Killer
2 Mateo
1 Horo

Vote away!

Last edited:
Killer
mateo
horo
I can see how some of these dumb asses made the LIST. We must have given away 3-4 penalties for leg pulls. Hasson guilty, starling guilty, foran guilty and they were on early tackles when we had them pinned or on the last tackle when we had defended well...anyway still got the two points. ..

3 - Killer
2 - Horo
1 - Mateo

Killer was easily our best today other than losing the ball over the line. I thought Horo was our strongest running forward all day and Mateo seemed to be in everything. I also thought JSL had one of his best games for Manly and he seems to have gotten the sideways running out of his game.

Snake's two tries were crucial, but otherwise he seemed off his game today, as did for the most part DCE and Foreign. And a gutsy effort by Skivy to take the ball up as much as he did with a freshly broken nose.

We definitely missed Willie and Jake for the most part. Our go-forward was down and our defence up the middle without the Destroyevic is decidedly soft.

By the way someone on here has been giving Hasplod a 3 pointer every game over the last month , I guess it will happen today as well ( but not yet).

Wow got out of Gaol there. Courageous victory. Reminds me of the Broncos game a couple of years ago.
God bless Toovey.
NRL again trying to do everything they can to deny Manly. Obvious.
3. Killer - vintage class
2. Jessie - massive when he came on.
1. Mateo - creative spark for a flat footed team.
Special mention to Jake T - his value obvious with his absence. As soon as he came off Manly were under the pump. We need Mason back too. Need his starch in defence.
GO MANLY

3pts- horo, was outstanding I thought today. Ran hard all day.
2pts- Lyon, strike another great captains knock up. Will be a truly a sad day when this great man decides to retire.
1pt- Mateo, was great again today.

3) Killer - Great captain's knock
2) Snake - Double try effort
1) JSL - Big effort and meters when we were out of gas.

Honorable mentions to Horo, Starling and Feliti who had great games as well.

3) Killer - Great captain's knock
2) Snake - Double try effort
1) JSL - Big effort and meters when we were out of gas.

Honorable mentions to Horo, Starling and Feliti who had great games as well.

I can't agree with Snake for 2. Yes, he scored a double by backing up but he made some crucial errors today. There was the obvious sideline bumble that lead to a try. He was caught out of position when Austin danced through and should have been there to stop him. He also threw that first horrible missed out the back pass. I would have Horo in for 2 well ahead of Snake.

Im giving Horo my 3 today. Thought his go forward was really important in the first half was critical.

2 Killer. He was in most plays, that right side was busy. Got a try and was solid in defence.

1 Snake, 2 tries, brilliant take for that last try.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2