MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 22: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I went Jake, Hiku and Horo.

Could have chosen anyone, but Hiku stood up tonight, forget his tries, and was the amount of work he got through. Horo, when that guy wants to play, geez he can play. i have been one of his biggest critics.

Jake
Peta
Jamie

1 point for whole team tonight. Took me back to 2011 with that defence tonight. An awesome team effort.

I went Jake, Hiku and Horo.

Could have chosen anyone, but Hiku stood up tonight, forget his tries, and was the amount of work he got through. Horo, when that guy wants to play, geez he can play. i have been one of his biggest critics.
Thought Horo was fantastic tonight

3 - Hiku
2 - Foreign
1 - Jake

I think Hiku had a point to prove tonight. Didn't have to work all that hard for his hat trick, but he was a class act out there tonight with the ball in hand and in defence. Foz is back to the Foz of old, the one we're definitely going to miss. And I just went for Jake and his book-end double over DCE and Snake, with a special mention to Josh Starling who was a tower of strength off the bench.

Everyone played well tonight and other than their early penalty goal.....the Vermin were never in the game.

Jake the boy played like a man
Foz starting to play with passion again
Killer Inspirational player and captain
Special mention to our no frills forward pack who held their own and held on to the ball and made it possible for our halves and backline to dominate
Well done to our great never say die coach 2V
Proud to be a Sea eagle supporter

G'day all,I'm going for the blokes who have copped a fair whipping on here by many recently
3 Horo-Don't know his stats but he was really strong and aggressive.Tough performance.
2 Hiku-Forget the three tries,his work coming out of our end was superb.
1 Foran-A couple of his defensive efforts showed he was really having a dig,and was good with the ball in hand.
Pretty hard to single anyone out as it was a great team performance,and how good was our defence,just shut them out of the game.
cheers mike

3 Jake - Just killed it!

2 Kieren - Looked dangerous every time he got involved - which was often!

1 Jamie - Carried on from last week - just in brilliant form! He will never have to buy himself a drink anytime Hiku, Tom, Wolf, TRex, WillHoppa, Oldfield et al are in the vicinity! I predict he will be making a b-line for them at golden eagles functions in years to come.

3. Foran
2. Horo
1. Snake

All 17 played strong.
Hope Tooves keeps this squad together from now on. Maybe Luke Burgo for Blake Leary.

Young Tommy Turbo's chance will come next year, with Killer @ 6.

Push it up Manly . . . we're not done yet.

cheers.

3. Foran
2. Horo
1. Snake

All 17 played strong.
Hope Tooves keeps this squad together from now on. Maybe Luke Burgo for Blake Leary.

Young Tommy Turbo's chance will come next year, with Killer @ 6.

Push it up Manly . . . we're not done yet.

cheers.

wait. you seriously want burgess over leary? leary is 10 times the player that burgess is; i think he could be a long-term backrower here:

11.leary
12.symonds
13.buhrer

14.brown/JSL

This must be something new.

A game at Brookvale, we beat the Vermin by 20.....and Brett Stewart is among the lower vote getters. Just goes to show how much the team has grown not relying on Snake to win games any more. It wasn't so long ago that if Snake had a quiet game (though he wasn't bad by a long shot) or he wasn't there because of injury, we struggled to win.

wait. you seriously want burgess over leary? leary is 10 times the player that burgess is; i think he could be a long-term backrower here:

11.leary
12.symonds
13.buhrer

14.brown/JSL

I like Leary's energy & enthusiasm.
Probably leave the 17 as is.

Just thinking we still need 1 big man - but Leary is going well enough.

In Tooves we Trust.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4