MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 21: Sea Eagles v Knights 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Buhrer. He was everywhere in defence. He also ran that right hand side attack very well. Looking like Gift more and more every game.

2. Lussick. Dominated in the ruck and was all round solid yet again. No stupid mistakes, just hard work.

1. DCE. Did what he had to all game. Great kicking and passing today, although I would have liked to see him run a little more.

Tapau and Willame also played well.

It seems a lot of people on this site think TomT can do no wrong.He had a very poor second half today.He's going to be one of the greats but it is possible for him to have an ordinary game

I had T T in my top three at half time ... at full time I had
Darcy
Jamie B
M Tapau
just too many mistakes from Tom in the second half, .... he was still up there though with DCE, Api & the Willy Army

Lussick - he was our go forward

DCE - stood up to lead the team around with Lyon out

Tom T - excellent in attack even thou he dropped 3 balls in the 2nd half

Buhrer and Tapau were also excellent.

Please come back Parcell as Api cannot do the basics of a hooker - pass and fast service to the team.

once again the forwards laid the foundation of a great first half,best ive seen of kapow,lussick and jake were great,imagine the score if killer was included,but kniggitts were showing their inexperience,our mob have gotta keep focused,a good team will cause them some pain

Voting for Round 21 closed.

3 Lussick
2 Kapow
1 Tom T

So Tom T narrows the gap slightly on his brother, with Lussick moving into third.

Thanks for voting!!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8