MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 2 Sea Eagles v Storm 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE/snake/MAt

Hate to not give Mas points but a real toss up between him and mateo.

But
I would add - 1 to Matai (chambers schooled him tonight)
I would add - 2 to Blair (see ya in Reggies soon)

If it were one half, sure DCE....but his secind half was atrocious for a 1.4 mill per year player.

I'm going to have to watch a replay later on in the week to decide I'm thinking right now it is

Dce
Mateo
Soggy

But I'm not sure I can rule out buhrer , lyon, lui etc

Every player contributed, I went DCE, Lui, Mason, but could have selected many others.

If it were one half, sure DCE....but his secind half was atrocious for a 1.4 mill per year player.

Need 2 get the 1.4 out of your head if people were paid what they were worth in many fields they wouldn't get what they get. Let's not forget the salary cap is going up

But its that 1 game, come October, that makes him and his rock/diamonds worth it.

Foran will never have it. DCE's come along once in every 10 years - finding the right team for them is the problem.

3 - Ferris
2 - Namus
1 - Peta

Snake would have got 1 for his two tries, but he didn't have a great game under the high ball. Peta Hiku made up for that by having a strong all-round game, even in defence.

Lui has stepped up so far this season and was strong tonight.

Ferris showed us what we missed in the 2014 finals. The kid is amazing really.

I'm going to have to watch a replay later on in the week to decide I'm thinking right now it is

Dce
Mateo
Soggy

But I'm not sure I can rule out buhrer , lyon, lui etc

Rule out Lyon for sure. Soggy played well for short spurts - held his own definitely and worthy of a continuing spot imho

I think if you watch the replay you will see how much of a huge game lyon had not to mention kicking every goal

As much as I'd like to give Snake some points, he dodged a few high balls tonight. Its one part of his game that has dropped off a bit over the years. He isn't terrible at it, but I don't think he dropped a bomb in his first 7 years in first grade. If he has a shakey one early in a game he tends to shy away from them.

DCE's 15 minute spurt won the game for us. Plain and simple. Quiet second half, but we didn't get the possession and territory for him to do much. Thought Lui was great again, as was Buhrer and Symonds. Mason over 100m, and really put in tonight. Mateo showed what we all know he is capable of, just want to see that stuff week in, week out. Hiku must have had a good game because Cherry Poppins wasn't death riding him every second post in the match day thread. Skivvi didn't have his best game, missed a lot of tackles. Great to see Snake break the Brookie try scoring record, well deserved.

Jamie B....unbelievable game having just come back from knee reconstruction.
Mason....Only two games in and the guy plays like he's loved the club all his life.
DCE...Has really shattered my belief in loyalty but credit where credit's due.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4