MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 18: Titans v Sea Eagles 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Symonds had an outstanding game, I had to give him the 3, there weren't a lot of flashy amazing plays for him but he really caused a lot of damage and played like a gifty style lock role with plenty of ball playing.

Snake and Jorge were also great, so many could have got points today including Mason

A very good sign that 12 different players have polled points here so far, that was happening often last year as we surged to be competition leaders. Jake was everywhere tonight, I can't believe he hasn't polled higher!!

Jake T's tackling technique is outstanding and those are the ones that hurt. Good hard, clean hits with plenty of power. Leads the way for the rest of the team. Very very impressive.

Great performances all around.
I wouldn't change this side right now.
For consistency, I'd leave the team as is so we can gel better after a much disruptive season.

Great performances from Snake, Killer, Taufua, Trbojevic bros, Matai, Symonds, Mateo, Big Willie and Horo. I really like Horo's urgency. It really lifts players. He's playing hard and tough, as it should be.
We should re-sign Willie. He's the best prop on the park tonight (includes both sides).

Snake - daylight second
Taufua - up yours to the knockers...he took some crucial high balls and was devastating with the ball in hand
Jake T - outstanding defence and took the ball up strongly. I actually think it was one of his best performances of the season.

3 Stewart
No explanation required

2 Taufua
Not just for the 2 tries but the awesome hard yards every time we needed to get out of our danger zone. I've been one of the knockers you refer to Snake but I'm loving how he seems to have turned things around. With the Broncos game fresh in my memory I will still hold my breath every time the ball gets kicked in his direction, but he has clearly put some work into that side of his game.

1 Mason
Bent the line all night and helped keep our momentum going. Very tough call over Lyon and Symonds though.

The whole team played well, they got the points, but honestly they played against a very poor side who made so many errors and had defensive issues. Next week against the Cowboys will be the game the team must step up for against tough opposition in Tamou, Taumalola, Scott and Thurston

Snake
Taufua
Lyons
Symonds
Jake T

3. Snake
2. Mateo
1. Mason

Wanted to give the 1 point to DCE but Mason throughly deserves it. Was a great game by the big fella.

Symonds had an outstanding game, I had to give him the 3, there weren't a lot of flashy amazing plays for him but he really caused a lot of damage and played like a gifty style lock role with plenty of ball playing.

Snake and Jorge were also great, so many could have got points today including Mason

I thought he was easily "man of the match". I bet the numbers would back this up.

• 🤝
Reactions: Dan
Best game of the year for big Willie, stil don't think he should be in the run on side .

Had to include Horhay, thought he was outstanding.

And of course Brett was in everything, defence, attack, give him a lifetime contract!!

It certainly appears to me that Snake is running more freely than he has in about 3 seasons. He is looking sharp, focused, and motivated. He seems more willing to run first and then look to pass rather than dish off like he has in years gone by...it's making him even more of an attacking threat because he is engaging even more defenders.

Anyone else see the photo on manlys facebook of the boys walking down the tunnel and Daly and Brett having a laugh about him getting booed, these rumours are so stupid. Just trying to divide this great team and kick us when were down but we will be back up in no time!

T-Red (based on his excellent overall stats)
Brett
Taufua
but the rest very close behind them.....tough choice, they all played well this week!

Last night was just about the first game this season where all 17 for Manly had a good game, even Foran. His kicking game was a bit off and at times so was the timing of his passes, but he had the Tits defence guessing a lot and he backed up well for his try, and I really couldn't fault his defence.

It might be hard for the likes of Peta Hiku to force their way back into the side at the moment.

Voting closed.

3 Snake
2 Killer
1 Mateo

So Snake joins DCE in second place on 17 points, half a point behind Jake T.

Thanks for voting!

Incredible testament to Jake's ability that as a rookie front rower he is leading our player of the year comp at this advanced stage of the season.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2