MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 18: Titans v Sea Eagles 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Most 'Manly-like' performance this year!

3 Snake
2 Killer
1 Willie

Vote away!

3 - Snake
2 - Killer
1 - DCE

Snake is definitely back to his best. Killer too, he makes a big difference out there in both attack and defence. I went for DCE for my third vote because I thought his kicking game was good (unlike Foran's) and because he showed his class by playing footy and not letting the booing get to him.

It was good to see our forwards playing like forwards tonight. Jake T, Willie, T-Red and Mateo all played well (even though Mateo's passing wasn't the best). Hodges had some good runs from dummy half and Starling and Burgess gave some good go-forward when they came on.

Turbo Tommy still needs to learn defensive positioning on the wing and Killer saved a situation late in the game when he went for an U/20's intercept, but good on the kid for grabbing two tries. His attack I can't question.....but he is still learning the wing in first grade.

3 snake. (Awesome)
2 Mateo (looked dangerous all night)
1 killer. (Another captains knock, who else got a woody when he made that break?)

Snake
T.Red
Willie

If Willie wants to go around again we should keep him. He's been gold the last couple of weeks.

3) Snake. Dangerous every time he touched it, rock solid in defense, almost faultless game: made their "speedster" look pedestrian lol :D

2) Big Willie. Some huuuuuge charges put us on the front foot, lots of energy and really involved. Best game he's played for Manly.

1) Killer. Captain courageous is baaaaack!! Some good line breaks and actually showed some speed again. Awesome!

3. Jake Trbojevic
2. Snake
3. Mateo
Jake T was fantastic tonight, enabled the backline stars to do their thing.

Maybe, just maybe the season isn't over.. Can't think of a poor performance tonight. For me thought T-Red, Mateo and Jake with Killer, Snake, Horo all very good.

Snake - daylight second
Taufua - up yours to the knockers...he took some crucial high balls and was devastating with the ball in hand
Jake T - outstanding defence and took the ball up strongly. I actually think it was one of his best performances of the season.

Tom Symonds and DCE were solid on the right edge too.

Taufua, Brett, Lyon, with mentions to Horo, Symonds, Lyon, both Trbojevics, Mason, DCE and Matai. There were no bad performers tonight though, some just had more impact than others.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4