MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 16: Cowboys v Sea Eagles 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Lussick - has been solid the last few weeks but tonight really stood up against Scott and Tamou.
2. Vave - nearly the best impact player in the game atm. I wouldn't mind seeing him get a start in the run on side, to see if it improves the team as a whole.
1. DCE - with forwards laying a platform, he was able to play his natural game. Looked comfortable out there.

Api went ok last night and he does bring a level of enthusiasm to the side, but his passes from dummy half compared to Parcell's do leave a bit to be desired. Some of his late tackle passes to DCE when we were attacking the Cows line were looping passes which put Cherry under more pressure than he should have been because they gave the defence time to rush him. I think that also contributed to some of the poorer passes that DCE threw (i.e. he threw behind Snake's back once or twice).

Api also did his usual missed tackle trick, running to his season average of 3 per game (compared to just over one per game for Parcell).

I wouldn't mind at some point seeing how Parcell goes at 5/8, but I do think Api needs to greatly improve his dummy half play and he needs to tighten his defence before I'd consider making any permanent change.

Voting for Rd 16 closed.

3 Lussick
2 DCE
1 Vave

So no change at the top with Jake T still ahead of Parcell and Tom T in third.

Thanks for voting!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4