MVP: Most Valuable player for [Round 12: Cowboys v Sea Eagles 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Gutted! We didn't deserve to lose that. Anyway, hit me with your votes!

3 Jake T
2 Horo
1 Mason

3 - Jake T
2 - Tom T
1 - Snake

The Trbojevic's keep proving their class despite being rookies. Snake got the point Foran would have got had Foran not died with the ball on the last with 3 minutes to go. What we needed was to force a line drop out. Other than that I thought Foran had his best game for us since August last year.

Very proud of the effort tonight. I feared a massacre but they stood up to be counted.

3. Lyon - was in everything tonight and showed he can definitely play 5/8 next year
2. Jake T - his tackle technique genuinely turns me on, what a player
1. Symonds - thought he played very well tonight, making hard runs in attack and good defence

Honourable Mentions:
Tom T - I would have given him the full 3 points had he scored that fabulous intercept non try
Foran - thought he played very well for most of the game, gave us good structure for our first 2 tries off set plays. Unfortunately the lazy 5th tackle option of just getting tackled rather than risking it for the biscuit and getting a repeat set to end the game probably lost it for us

3. Killer
2. Snake
1. Jake

Thought Foz had his best game in a long, long time but...

And a special mention to Kane Linnett, he was good for us tonight.

Killer 3 - awesome effort tonight a real captains knock
Jake T 2 - defence was brilliant.
Tommy T 1 - great effort a real X factor.

3 - Jake Turbo
2 - Tom Symonds
1 - Snake

Could've given points to about 10 players tonight. I bet Brisbane were hoping we got home tonight. We'll be hungrier next week.

3. Killer, he was just awesome. He tried damn hard. (Will not mention goal kicking...oops just think I did, oh well...!)
2. Jake T, put on some great crunching tackles and hard runs.
1. Tom T, overall a great talent. What a shame about that try he scored that was so very wrongfully not awarded. (Stupid officials.) @:p

I said before the game that going up against the Aussie test props, Jake Trbojevic's progress will be tested tonight.

He passed with flying colours. If he's not in Laurie Daley's sights for a NSW jumper (even as the 18th man) then he should be after tonight's performance.

3 Jake
2 Mason
1 Tom Symonds - accidently pressed submit vote before I gave my 1 pt to T-Red. So if a mod could give t-red my 1 point would be great thanks.

I went with Jake, Tom and Snake in that order.

Jake is just killing it. We definitely lifted when he went on and started busting up their origin boys.

Tom made an early mistake but didn't let it phase him and got better and better as the game developed.

Snake made one of the best cover defense tackles I've seen in years (to no avail as thy scored off the next play) and was dangerous with the ball.

Round 12 closed.

3 Jake T
2 Killer
1 Tom T

This sees Jake T take the overall lead from DCE, with Snake in third.

Thanks for voting.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4