Most valuable off season purchase ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who will be our most Valuable Off Season buy ?

• Nate Myles

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Marty Kapow

Votes: 26 30.6%
  • Matt Parcell

Votes: 29 34.1%
  • Dylan Walker

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Darcy Lussick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis Brown

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Apisai Koroisau

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Isaac John

• Tim Moltzen

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Fabian Goodall

• Tom Wright

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Nathan Green

• Total voters
Without Myles, most of those great signings may not have happened. He's a Queensland soo forward and now the leader of our pack. He may not be the best player we signed, but I see him as the most important and most valuable.

Without Myles, most of those great signings may not have happened. He's a Queensland soo forward and now the leader of our pack. He may not be the best player we signed, but I see him as the most important and most valuable.
*Peter Dinklage gives a big thumbs up*

I think the list is incomplete. All of these guys are reliant on Trent Barrett having the goods. If the coach can't coach it doesn't matter how good our stars are, the team will be inconsistent. Let's watch and see. Personally I am expecting a lot of TB.

I think short term, Nate, he will bring a presence similar to BK in his time which is exactly what we need right now a leader of the pack. Long term, Dylan Walker, has the potential to be as influential as Jamie Lyon and who better to learn from then Jamie Lyon.

What, no Haluaufau Lavaka on the list? Shame...(just wanted to see if I could spell it without looking it up).
Kapow for me - love fast explosive forwards, and he'll give us exactly what we were lacking last year.

Taupau. We have lacked an enforcer in recent years. In our pomp of the last 10 years we probably haven't had one, but more a fairly aggressive pack. Taupau is exactly what we lacked last year.

I went for Parcell, he has the potential to be a superstar, and I'd be surprised if this kid isn't playing SOO in a few years but I guess Glanville might be in the way for a while ( once Smith goes which can't be long now).

Our pack wont be push overs any more .
Marty is the man
349808-0dd2cb34-10ec-11e5-9f1b-ea0e0a7b6fb6.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4