Most suspended list

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
John Hopoate 45
Craig Smith 34
Luke O'Donnell 29
Danny Williams 28
Jason Stevens 27
Adrian Morley 26
Fuifui Moimoi 25
Travis Burns 25
Ruben Wiki 23
Michael Crocker 22
Greg Bird 21*
Ben Ross 20
Paul Gallen 20
Steve Matai 20

Manly and the Sharks have fair representation on that list. Boy, Travis Burns has a fair strike rate considering he didn't play that many NRL games.

Manly and the Sharks have fair representation on that list. Boy, Travis Burns has a fair strike rate considering he didn't play that many NRL games.

Melbourne surprisingly under-represented given they were the inventors of the wrestle. The Melbourne players who did make the list (Williams and Crocker) certainly earned it!

Bob Cooper was at Wests at the time and hammered an Illawarra player and copped 15 months.

Others worth a mention

John Sattler sent off a dozen times or more.
Steve Kneen - copped a 12 month suspension at one stage.

I thought Maria Hargraves would have been on this list. He has been suspended quite a bit.

I imagine josh reynolds will be on top of this list by the end of his career.

Interesting that Matai is not close to the top of the list and Gallen has the same suspensions as him. I would expect that most people would think Matai would be higher.

Burns' big suspension occurred when he was playing for the Panthers in 2012 when he was suspended for 12 weeks following his high shot on Kennedy.

Bob Cooper was at Wests at the time and hammered an Illawarra player and copped 15 months..

"Acts such as these must be obliterated from the game, and I'll begin by obliterating you." - Jim Comans to Cooper when handing down his sentence.

Wasn't it 3 Steelers he flattened?

Interesting that Matai is not close to the top of the list and Gallen has the same suspensions as him. I would expect that most people would think Matai would be higher.

Burns' big suspension occurred when he was playing for the Panthers in 2012 when he was suspended for 12 weeks following his high shot on Kennedy.

And Hoppa had a few weeks off while playing for balmain

Speaking of suspended.....

Can you believe Grub Reynolds will miss only one game for his attempted trip in the City vs Country game?

The NRL Judiciary should be sacked for gross incompetence.

"Acts such as these must be obliterated from the game, and I'll begin by obliterating you." - Jim Comans to Cooper when handing down his sentence.

Wasn't it 3 Steelers he flattened?
He smashed Lee Pomfret's jaw to pieces.

Speaking of suspended.....

Can you believe Grub Reynolds will miss only one game for his attempted trip in the City vs Country game?

The NRL Judiciary should be sacked for gross incompetence.
Yep, can't believe it, 6 suspensions in 12 months and he gets one week!
Surely that many times has to have some significant loading.
Seems like everyone is always defending him , " he competes so hard.."..etc rather than saying he's a liability and he needs to take responsibility for his actions.
I don't care if all his offences are minor, surely the amount of times he's faced charges warrants a lot more time out.

Last edited:
As far as I can tell poor Hoppa is still effectively suspended from the hit on galloway in 2005. He hasn't been on the paddock in the nrl since. And when he tried to play Union, or for manly cove didn't he get re suspended? That's a lot of weeks!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4