Most despised player ever?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bill Harrigon or Andrew Voss- Well they both think they were players and are total tools.

davistown sea eagle said:
the face of super league simon gilles, i wonder what ever happened to that clown?

Simon Gillies was the boyfriend of Kelli Lane when baby Tegan was born. She was recently found guilty of Tegan's murder.

Robbo said:
From the past: Mal "What did the ARL do for me?"

absolutely. My missus CAN NOT stand the bloke because of this comment. It still p*&ses her off massively.

Current.... Hodges (MASSIVE CAT.) and "third man" Thaiday. How does he continue to get away with being third into everything???

Past.... Lots!! However, top of my list are: John Ribot (my dad named a cat after him: 'nuff said!) and John Pfaff: for some reason his face made me want to punch things. I would go out of my way to headbutt him sooooo hard...

Same feelings about Slater - thought he was a hot-headed scum bag but he has been a bit better this year

for me Soward, everytime he lines up a kick i want to vomit.

If this thread was on another clubs forum im sure you would see hoppa snrs name thrown around.

Only talking modern day - you could get away with anything back in the day

1. Cameron Smith
2. Cameron Smith
3. Cameron Smith
Michael Ennis - I am ashamed when he pulls on a Blues jersey
Isaac Luke
Chris Sandow
Cheap shot cry-baby Sam Thaiday
Justin Hodges
Woolford
Robbie Farah
+ one part-time player from the Cowboys - don't want to name the wrong fella as I am unsure of his name
I don't know about Crocker now - he seems to have changed - but that cheap shot in the 2007 GF??

It paints a pretty poor picture of QLDers

Footnote: being a wanker on the football field may come from their upbringing - then again it may not

"I don't know about Crocker now - he seems to have changed - but that cheap shot in the 2007 GF??".......I remember him shooting his mouth off before the '08 GF saying how he was going to bash Josh Perry. He went a bit quiet after Beaver broke two of his ribs, don't think he's been the same since.

Clay said:
If this thread was on another clubs forum im sure you would see hoppa snrs name thrown around.

Probably. He only just missed out on my all time fav team. Unfairly, probably missed out due to his antics after he left Manly.

Darius ****ing Boyd, on so, SO many different levels.

The Bagman said:
Only talking modern day - you could get away with anything back in the day

1. Cameron Smith
2. Cameron Smith
3. Cameron Smith
Michael Ennis - I am ashamed when he pulls on a Blues jersey
Isaac Luke
Chris Sandow
Cheap shot cry-baby Sam Thaiday
Justin Hodges
Woolford
Robbie Farah
+ one part-time player from the Cowboys - don't want to name the wrong fella as I am unsure of his name
I don't know about Crocker now - he seems to have changed - but that cheap shot in the 2007 GF??

It paints a pretty poor picture of QLDers

Footnote: being a wanker on the football field may come from their upbringing - then again it may not

Funny though, I'd have every one of those current players at our club in a heart-beat.

Jatz Crackers said:
Nice bump JJ.

From my post above yours, it looks like im either, still savouring my decision on who to nominate, or dementia has set in & I just forgot.

Well i can understand Jatz it was 2008 July , we were on the home straight for the 2008 premiership so i can see why you were distracted .. :D lol

Michael Buettner
Adam Muir
Jason Taylor
Mark O'Meley
Paul Stringer
Steve Trindall
Josh Stuart
Joel Wilson
Jamie Goddard
Willie Leyshon
Nigel Roy

and an honourable mention for Brett Kimmorley

Now did I miss anyone.

This group turned me off rugby league for 3 complete years and part of 2 other while scars healed.

rosco said:
George Piggins - dirtiest player ever

Lol George Piggins dirtiest player ever..:D .If you go off that era they were all dirty back then, try anything to test the refs & see if they can get away with it..
For that era he was actually an angel compared to some others..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4