Most despised player ever?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't believe my two most hated players haven't been mentioned.

Justin 'Cheap Shot' Hodges - With a long list of cat-like behaviour the two incidents that stand out are the throat slitting crap in SOO whilst standing behind the entire Qld forward pack, real tough!, and the tackle on a clearly injured Morris late this year.

Jason 'Over-rated' Taylor - Seriously THE most over-rated player ever to strap on a boot. Broke the record for most consecutive games, but if you don't get tackled and don't make tackles, you don't get injured. Also as a coach, the way he used to sit in a press conference like a sulky little kid after another Souffs loss just used to s**t me!

M Hancock
A Gee
W Lewis
J Hodges
B Slater

They are all Queenslanders.... coincidence ?? I think not.

Hancock , Slater , Ribot , Hohaiha , C Walker , Mundine ... All grade A nobjockeys....

Chip and Chase said:
M Hancock
A Gee
W Lewis
J Hodges
B Slater

They are all Queenslanders.... coincidence ?? I think not.

I'm not too sure about Gee, but I would add the following Queenslanders to that list too:

Cameron Smith;
Michael Crocker;
Mark Coyne;
Ben Ikin;
Tonie Carroll;
Carl Webb;
Sam Thaiday;
John Ribot; and
Kerrod Walters

New South Welshmen:

Terry Lamb;
Ray Price;
Ricky Stuart;
Adam MacDougall;
Darren Albert;
Anthony Mundine;
Brett Kimmorley;
Timana Tahu;
Brett White; and
Jamie Soward

mosto said:
Can't believe my two most hated players haven't been mentioned.

Justin 'Cheap Shot' Hodges - With a long list of cat-like behaviour the two incidents that stand out are the throat slitting crap in SOO whilst standing behind the entire Qld forward pack, real tough!, and the tackle on a clearly injured Morris late this year.

Yep. I stand corrected. This bloke is definitely in my grand final for most hated players. Can't stand him. Absolute tosser. Does so much unnecessary ****e..

Darius Boyd makes me ill as Bennetts puppy & Powderpuff Creagh who go's missing when the going gets tough. Ennis is a hyena & That Blair big mouth is up there with Slater who had people bluffed when he so called cradles Wolfs head just because he was in the spotlight & same game dropped a WWF elbow on DCE's head!!. The bloke who should be also remembered recently from 2011 is the little worm Storm player who started the entire biffo at Brooky then hid in the background.
Old school despise would be Ben Elias - the entire Parra 1981-1983 & Terry thug Lamb who took out Hanley in a GF then attacked Cliff & Ridge in GF against the Seaeagles.
Plenty more but these are 1st to mind.

Michael Crocker (will never get over that "legal" tackle on Brett Stewart in the 07 GF). Not a fan of Cameron Smith or Billy Slater either.:huh:

From the 1970s: Tommy Raudonikis niggling dirty player, Ray Price to me stood for everything I despised about Parra, still do lol
From the 1980s: Terry Lamb, dirtybugger, wont forgive what he did to Toovey.
From the 1990s: Michael Hancock, hated the way he lashed out in every tackle with his feet, Ricky Stuart, A grade prat. and Adam McDougall for 97 GF stomp on Tooves, one of the lowest things ive seen.

From the 2000s: Number 1 grub is drizzle captain Smith, wow he irritates the hell out of me, Crocker for the attack on Brett in the 07 GF. Tallis one of the biggest cats to play the game. 3rd man Thaiday who has taken over from Tallis

Definately Terry Lamb... does anyone remember the game where the scumdogs were down 12 - 10 with not long to go and the tool kicked a field goal??? LMAO

For current players it's a tie between,

Justin Hodges
Jamie Soward
Sam Thaiday
Robbie Farah
Billy Slater
Cam Smith
Michael Crocker
Liam Fulton
Benji Marshal
Jarrad Hayne
Michael Ennis