More Twitter Attacks on Robbie Farah Today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So it seems Robbie Farrah tweeted in response to a Mark Geyer tweet a year ago that what would you buy the PM for he 50th he answered with A NOOSE

Berkeley_Eagle said:
So it seems Robbie Farrah tweeted in response to a Mark Geyer tweet a year ago that what would you buy the PM for he 50th he answered with A NOOSE

That would be my suggestion also.

Aren't there more important and exciting things in the world to do, rather than taking time to bleat that diatribe? What's happening in the world?

I have had fun banter with Darcy Lussick on twitter, but that's all it was, fun. He even asked me for a job in The Bank if his career dies at Parramatta like I suggested it would the funny buggar ! Hahahahahaha...

Got the better of me, I must admit.

Life is way to short to be so angry, and that person tweeting, just sounded angry - and obviously needs to seek help.

bones said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Mine was tame at the time I said a new job in Afganistan

@[Larissa] is the DCE @Real_DCE real or Fake can you check please

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Mine was tame at the time I said a new job in Afganistan

@[Larissa] is the DCE @Real_DCE real or Fake can you check please

That would not be fair to our troops BE.

Wolfpack said:
MrInvisible said:
Chip and Chase said:
Whilst I can't fathom why anyone would want to post crap like that, it's pretty naive to think that you aren't leaving yourself open for that sort of thing by having a twitter / Facebook account. Welcome to the Internet, essentially an anonymous unregulated environment populated by more than it's fair share of morons. If you are a celebrity than you have to expect you will attract trolls.

Pretty much how I see it. There is an air of irony/hypocricy too amongst some of those who are up in arms and putting support behind the Farahs and Dawsons of this world.

By that I mean some of those putting support behind them are every bit as big a troll on social media as the people they are rising up against. It's hypocricy at it's finest.

People need to learn to switch off. The greatest way to get one over a troll, is to ignore them. Without a reaction they will eventually move on, because the minute they get a reaction, they (or others) will continue trolling.

Farah needs to grow a thicker skin rather than pouring fuel on the fire. I'm sure he's copped some pretty bad heckling on field before, yet has never complained about that.

^ This.

No one here is saying that things like this are okay, but they happen. If you don't like social media, don't use it.

Exactly don't use it, I dont use either, Facebook is nothing but a gossip site, as for Twitter I am ignorant, I have no idea what it is, however that was disgusting what was sent to Farrar and I hope they catch the tosser.

Agreed Kiwi. I don't know how to. Anyway I'm not a Farah fan, seems to me he's always crying about something or other. Needs to man up. And he's an example of the old adage that 'those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'. Disgusting the 'noose' thing. He's just a hypocrite. And there's no way twitter will be banned, don't people pay for the use? Capitalism my friends, ain't it grand.

Ryan said:
Aren't there more important and exciting things in the world to do, rather than taking time to bleat that diatribe? What's happening in the world?

I have had fun banter with Darcy Lussick on twitter, but that's all it was, fun. He even asked me for a job in The Bank if his career dies at Parramatta like I suggested it would the funny buggar ! Hahahahahaha...

Got the better of me, I must admit.

Life is way to short to be so angry, and that person tweeting, just sounded angry - and obviously needs to seek help.

Are you admitting to being outsmarted by a prop Ryan?? :p

I use twitter (more as a news aggregation service than a communication tool)

Used well it can put you in touch with people who you would normally not be able to chat with....but there are a heap of people on there who are just plain rude and offensive

I was in China 2 weeks ago where Facebook, Twitter, Youtube are banned. Attempting to access them throws you off the internet connection, after a few days I got used to life as it was without them. Luckily Silvertails is not banned in China, it got me through a difficult trip.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4