More Twitter Attacks on Robbie Farah Today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This stuff is unbelievable, also the attack on Josh Dugan was equally as disgusting.

I hate violence of any sort but I would love to see these gutless morons punched within an inch of heir lives.

It is pretty sad Bob, most of these hero's will only do this because they can hide behind a keyboard and think there will be no ramification. I hope they go after these twits.

The reference to bullying at school makes me think maybe this guy actually went to school with Farah?

In any case, there is no excuse for that filth. I just can't understand what would motivate somebody to behave like that.

This amazes me how anyone gets off on this ****. As Farah said, these type of people would never say anything like this to someones face.

Im sure we've all give it to someone verbally, physically or online but for fu**s sake who would say this ****?

They should be euthanised.

Well done ladies and Gents, it is good to see there is more Class here RE: this than on LU

Like everybody here, I cannot get my head around why you would do this type of crap......but then again, if you understood it you would have to worry about your own sanity

Nthn NSW said:
What a loser.Great to see our tax $$$ in good use.

Wonder if he's a Dog fan?

Cmon mate I'm a dogs fan and find this disgraceful like most decent human beings.

Whilst I can't fathom why anyone would want to post crap like that, it's pretty naive to think that you aren't leaving yourself open for that sort of thing by having a twitter / Facebook account. Welcome to the Internet, essentially an anonymous unregulated environment populated by more than it's fair share of morons. If you are a celebrity than you have to expect you will attract trolls.

Maybe something that will come of all these high profile cases is the inevitable regulation of social media. Closely followed by whining about censorship and restriction of freedom of speech and nanny state politics. Sad state of affairs when the minority ruin it for the majority.

Some people need to be taken out the back and given a good thrashing.

Spineless worm.

Chip and Chase said:
Whilst I can't fathom why anyone would want to post crap like that, it's pretty naive to think that you aren't leaving yourself open for that sort of thing by having a twitter / Facebook account. Welcome to the Internet, essentially an anonymous unregulated environment populated by more than it's fair share of morons. If you are a celebrity than you have to expect you will attract trolls.

Pretty much how I see it. There is an air of irony/hypocricy too amongst some of those who are up in arms and putting support behind the Farahs and Dawsons of this world.

By that I mean some of those putting support behind them are every bit as big a troll on social media as the people they are rising up against. It's hypocricy at it's finest.

People need to learn to switch off. The greatest way to get one over a troll, is to ignore them. Without a reaction they will eventually move on, because the minute they get a reaction, they (or others) will continue trolling.

Farah needs to grow a thicker skin rather than pouring fuel on the fire. I'm sure he's copped some pretty bad heckling on field before, yet has never complained about that.

MrInvisible said:
Chip and Chase said:

Pretty much how I see it. There is an air of irony/hypocricy too amongst some of those who are up in arms and putting support behind the Farahs and Dawsons of this world.

By that I mean some of those putting support behind them are every bit as big a troll on social media as the people they are backing. It's hypocricy at it's finest.

People need to learn to switch off. The greatest way to get one over a troll, is to ignore them. Without a reaction they will eventually move on, because the minute they get a reaction, they (or others) will continue trolling.

Farah needs to grow a thicker skin rather than pouring fuel on the fire. I'm sure he's copped some pretty bad heckling on field before, yet has never complained about that.

Ha All this coming from a troll.Go home boy

MrInvisible said:
Chip and Chase said:

By that I mean some of those putting support behind them are every bit as big a troll on social media as the people they are backing. It's hypocricy at it's finest.

...so if we ignore you?......

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7