More Reasons on Why We Should Play DCE over TH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He might be the next Luke Dorn for all we know. TH had oodles of wraps on him last year and hasn't delivered in spades this year has he ? He and Cherry Ripe were vying for the No.7 in the off season and Des (who is probably a better judge than most of us i would hazard a guess) chose TH over DCE, so that indicates to me he was the superior option. I'm not saying the DCE won't be a success, but we've seen plenty of players stuggle to make the step up in class. Why do you think DCE will be an auotmatic better option just because TH has signed with another club ?

Chip & Chase link said:
He might be the next Luke Dorn for all we know. TH had oodles of wraps on him last year and hasn't delivered in spades this year has he ? He and Cherry Ripe were vying for the No.7 in the off season and Des (who is probably a better judge than most of us i would hazard a guess) chose TH over DCE, so that indicates to me he was the superior option. I'm not saying the DCE won't be a success, but we've seen plenty of players stuggle to make the step up in class. Why do you think DCE will be an auotmatic better option just because TH has signed with another club ?

I don't think you can for sure say that Des chose TH as the superior option.
DCE was smaller & younger & was further off being ready for first grade. That doesn't mean that he had any more or any less potential. Maybe this was the plan all along. See how DCE develops. If he doesn't come along as planned, throw the bikkies at TH. If he does, let TH chase the cash.

Who cares if DCE is the better option right now?
As long as he's not ten times worse, we should get out of the junior Bulldog development program.

Cambo link said:
fuk u fro and KE

you boys are such pricks i think im going to leave STs and never come back.

mean bastards :p

Its because you are a Queenslander and can't spell mate ;)

C'mon Desmond, give DCE a crack. If he's not ready yet, we would understand you persisting with Hodkinson but let's give DCE a decent go, not like Bhurer.

Maybe Des and Crusher are thinking that it's better for DCE's to remain a big fish in a small pond (confidence wise) for as long as possible.
I also suspect they will have some sort of tailored weights program for him in the off season as a lot can change in the space of 12mths. I think I remember reading Lachlan Coote put on close to 10kgs in the off season last year at Penrith, and he's stated that that's improved his game heaps.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6