More options please!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
The attack has at times floundered in the opposition red zone, on Sunday enjoyed some patches against Rooters where support players gave the ball carrier options. Not only does it put the defence in 2 minds but limits numbers in the tackle allowing a quicker play the ball. Gifts try, though helped by sub standard defence was created by bodies in motion - an absolute must next time Manly meet an Illawarra or purples defensive line.

im sure there are plenty of 'other options' up the sleeve for the right time, why bring out all the big plays now, giving others a chance to learn and combat them.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
im sure there are plenty of 'other options' up the sleeve for the right time, why bring out all the big plays now, giving others a chance to learn and combat them.

I think you are referring to "Set Plays". Obviously you do not understand my point. Options with support players, as in runners off the ball running at space is always going to unsettle the defence & its not what i refer to as "big plays". This had been lacking recently. This support was more obvious on Sunday in "general play" & created plenty of poor defensive reads leading to breaks that "were not" practiced. As in special plays - - like in 2008 i'm sure Des will have them up his sleeve for the finals.

On paper Easts had a team capable of beating anyone. Let's give our guys for scoring eight tries against them.

The Who said:
On paper Easts had a team capable of beating anyone. Let's give our guys for scoring eight tries against them.
Happy with the attack against Chooks as stated - the support play was good & the decoy runners were working all day which was my point - hence options. Maybe i should change the title to "keep up the options" so noone gets offended or takes it out of context.:p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4