More NRL inconsistency

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Anyone else notice how they seemed to be at pains last night to point out from the podium that this was "St George's first PRemiership in 31 years"?

Can't have it both ways fellas.

Earlier this year they proclaimed and celebrated Darren Lockyer as assuming the record for "most first grade games for one club". 

This is only possible if Beaver's games for the Northern Eagles joint venture aren't inserted into the record books, otherwise his 349 games trumps Lockyer still. 

Dead right.....can't have it both ways can you?

Oh I forgot this IS the NRL maybe you can!

When he was being interviewed earlier in the day, I just turned the sound off....arsehole!!

Agree Mata.....remember Beaver wasn't invited to the Dally-M's as well I think it was !!
Joke.

missing_something link said:
Gallops always been a St george fan so I would expect this kind of double stndard given his form on absolutly everything else

I always thought Gallop was a Chooks fan?

I can't believe that Gallop is a shoei-in to lead the new non-News Ltd conglomerate that is to run league. Talk about giving an alcholic the keys to the liquor cabinet. He is part of the current problem and should be jettisoned asap.

The one-eyed Dragons supporter here at work insists all the St George Dragons stats and records have carried over to St George Illawarra. Is this really the case? 

They might as well say that Illawarra Steelers have nothing to do with the merge, They are saying that they are still the StGeorge Dragons..  However they get all their juniours from the Steelers

If they can have that accolade Beaver should be the longest serving one club player

Mr Featherly link said:
The one-eyed Dragons supporter here at work insists all the St George Dragons stats and records have carried over to St George Illawarra. Is this really the case? 

No. The NRL football cards for the last year had STI with 0 premierships.

Rusty link said:
[quote author=Mr Featherly link=topic=185677.msg300955#msg300955 date=1286232316]

[/quote]I'd love a scanned copy of that to show some Dragon yokels.

Mr Featherly link said:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rest In Peace
St. George Dragons
Born: 1921
Died: 1998

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/teams/st_george/st_george_ss.html

St. George - ILLAWARRA Dragons
Born: 1999

Premierships: 1

http://stats.rleague.com/rl/teams/st_geo-illa/st_geo-illa_ss.html

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Rusty link=topic=185677.msg300959#msg300959 date=1286233346]
[quote author=Mr Featherly link=topic=185677.msg300955#msg300955 date=1286232316]

[/quote]I'd love a scanned copy of that to show some Dragon yokels.
[/quote]
I will give you the real thing next year, you can cross out the 0 with a red permanent marker write 1 and give it too them.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6