More NON Brooky Funding Approved.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2830 Eagle link said:
At the last home game against the dogs there were little paper posters up around the place with words to the effect \"no stand, keep the hill\" or something like that.
Anyone know anything about that ?
No mate - but the plan has long been to build a new stand along the back, linked to a new stand in the S-E corner, whilst retaining much of the Hill. Some years ago on a visit to San Diego, I went to a Padres/Dodgers game at the SD stadium - Petco Park. Petco Park includes a 'Park at the Park' lawned area beyond centre field - just like a small hill. Never thought I would see that in a US stadium of that size. So Brookvale could be on the leading edge of a 'new' trend, if all goes to plan.

::) phantar  my questions 1st dude geez ..lol.. 

Post  automatically merged: [time]1286960411[/time]

Ralphie link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=185735.msg302138#msg302138 date=1286869658]
hey what`s happening with brookie now anyway , any locals on here had a look ??  hope they started working on the field, i dont knw why its so crap.they have a good 5months to get it in order, thats plenty of time..
does anyone even do maintence  on the ground apart from mowing  in the off season ?

I don't know about Brookie, but I can tell you that Bluetongue has had all of its turf pulled up.
[/quote]
Duff link said:
Yeah, there's nothing going on at the moment.
Hopefully they replace the playing surface at some stage & leave the rest alone.
thanks ralphie  & duff you a local hey cool i`ll ask you more things later lol..

jjai link said:
thanks  phantar, wonder why there isnt a council groundsmen  working on brookie in the off season im sure the residents get charged in their yearly rates for the up keep of brookvale oval... my question then is where is that money going?? if they are recieveing council rates from residents in that area for the general up keep of parks, ovals in the area why did they then get rid of the groundsmen....

Post  automatically merged: [time]1286947266[/time]

I`VE SAID IT 100 TIMES... warringah council needs to be audited..

I don't the answer jjai, but I suspect if the Club increased what it pays Council in rental, then we might have some chance of getting a full-time groundsman again.
I put the question to Graham Lowe in 'Ask Lowie' a while ago - 'why not talk to Council about employing our own groundsman, with his salary or wages split between the Football Club, Leagues Club and the two private shareholders etc'. I don't think they are interested!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2