More impact required from our bench players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

I think that Leuluai has been dissapointing in recent matches and is not making the impct off the bench that he should be. It is one thing being the strongest player in the club but he really needs to decrease his bulk and become more mobile and have a higher work rate.

We could do with bench players like Fui Fui Moi Moi and widders who give Parra tremendous impact.

Having watched all 3 grades over the weekend there seems to be a complete disregard for tackling in all grades throughout the club.

Pl almost blew a huge lead against the bears and only just won while Flegg could have beaten the dragons if only they didn't miss so many tackles. I lost count of the number of times flegg players were just brushed off in tackles.

there has to be a total change in attitude towards tackling which will come if the club instils a more determined attitude in the players. The club seems to have lost some of its spirit and never say die attitude in recent years. The players need to show more pride in the jumper which will improve the tackling.

Perhaps the club needs a gillespie or dean pay tackling coach to instil a better tackling style. Might be more use than having blocker on the coaching staff.

lulu has been poor this year in my opinion.

but then again all props have been dissapointing bar bryant

I think kite and Hecks have both been very good!

Kite is being paid more than anyone bar BK - he certainly isnt leading the way in all games. this week was his first good performance since the knee lifting charge.

Hecks has lost a lot compared to last season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4