More good news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
IT'S TOO QUIET

Despite being the best young player in the game and, technically, off contract, Manly's Kiwi international five-eighth Keiran Foran hasn't had a single offer from a rival club. The phone of his agent, Paul Sutton, should be ringing off the hook. Instead, there is silence. ''I'm surprised people haven't been knocking the door down,'' Sutton said. ''Honestly, I thought I'd be inundated.'' Foran has a get-out clause in his contract triggered by Des Hasler's defection to Manly. Perhaps most rival clubs have assumed that Foran will either join Hasler or stay with the premiers. The lack of interest will play into Manly's hands - we're hearing the Sea Eagles are close to securing both Foran and halves partner Daly Cherry-Evans on new deals until 2015.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/we-love-flash-and-well-do-our-best-to-keep-him-gould-promises-fans-20120225-1tv3f.html

The only bad part of that is we havent signed him already.
This is a free add by his manager to say he is looking and ready....Hope Im wrong

I just hope Foran stays as he's knows he'll have the no6 on his back for a very long time at Manly. Apparently he loves the area and seems to be a pretty level-headed guy and by all reports the players are a tight bunch. That could sway him to stay.

Unfortunately I believe very little that is written in mainstream newspapers. I'll believe we have kept them when I see them run out next year and the year after in the maroon and white.

It's a top place to live and one that he is been around a long time!! Like the Dragons, Young, Cooper etc never leave their home town and I don't blame them. Can't see Darcy going to Parra unless stupid money!

swoop said:
IT'S TOO QUIET

Despite being the best young player in the game and, technically, off contract, Manly's Kiwi international five-eighth Keiran Foran hasn't had a single offer from a rival club. The phone of his agent, Paul Sutton, should be ringing off the hook. Instead, there is silence. ''I'm surprised people haven't been knocking the door down,'' Sutton said. ''Honestly, I thought I'd be inundated.'' Foran has a get-out clause in his contract triggered by Des Hasler's defection to Manly. Perhaps most rival clubs have assumed that Foran will either join Hasler or stay with the premiers. The lack of interest will play into Manly's hands - we're hearing the Sea Eagles are close to securing both Foran and halves partner Daly Cherry-Evans on new deals until 2015.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/we-love-flash-and-well-do-our-best-to-keep-him-gould-promises-fans-20120225-1tv3f.html

If it was true that Foran has not received any interest, then the last thing Paul Sutton would do is announce this in the press. Such a statement immediatley reduces his leverage to get a higher contract price. In this situation an Agent would always lie and say they has received offers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4