Monnaghan to make decision on Wednesday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Theres something a little different about finding a new contract and wanting out of a contract mid way through and then dragging out the negotiations.

I have honestly put all the moans crap behind me but your not making a valid point byso.

One is just doing what every player needs to do at some stage of their career, the other is dirty because he isn't getting what he wants.

YART for next year:

Brett Stewart
Flip
Steve Bell
Jamie Lyon
Chris Hicks
Fluf Fy
Cliffy Isgod
Jason King
Ryan
Brent Kite
Nutz Craw
Anthony Watmough
Steve Menzies

Luke Williamson
Glenn Stewart
Mata Bele
Mark Bryant

YART for next year:

Brett Stewart
Flip
Steve Bell
Jamie Lyon
Chris Hicks
Fluf Fy
Cliffy Isgod
Jason King
Ryan
Brent Kite
Nutz Craw
Anthony Watmough
Steve Menzies

Luke Williamson
Glenn Stewart
Mata Bele
Mark Bryant

Having me on a $600k per year contract and not even giving me a gig in this substandard side Nutz, is criminal.

No more coaching recommendations for you. :twisted:

Jatz, your an Adam Cuthbertson type.

Your big, fast, mobile and you can offload and pull of big hits but unfortunately there just isn't a wing spot open for you.

Crickeys.... and there i was thinking i had it all over that Fluffy character for the 5/8 spot.

Im not happy. If you thought Monasgate was an issue, just wait till you see what Crackersgate will do 8D

matas coming off the bench is an interesting one....

Can you imagine the comments being flung at the team on the park if things didn't start off well?

Just don't make Ryan captain...he would do a yart after every set of six and make everyone change positions!!

Oh yeah and Nutz, I would like a place in the side....I think the kid that carries out the kicking tee would be appropriate.

I remember MB did a Silvertails team way back.

Put forum posters into a team and stated reasons for each position. It was a good laugh.

Haha, that would be worth seeing.
I don't know if I could find enough abusive words to sustain a full 80minute tirade.

How did i not make that side, I will be speaking to my Manager Jim Banaghan about this, I have 18 NRL Clubs, 23 ESL Clubs 5 MLBaseball clubs and 2 Premier League soccer clubs chasing me you know,,,,, Honest I really do !!!!

:lol: Sorry guys.

As captain coach I wanted to go with a mix of new blood (Silvertails) and some more experienced NRL players.

JK, Duff, Gronk... I am fully aware of the talent you guys possess. My advice to you guys is to keep plugging away and your chance will come.

How did I not make the team???? After my loyalty, hard play and being one of Matabele's disciples, what happened?? Nutz, do something or the sheep photos will have to be posted!!!!!!!

Well, It appears your time has come quicker than expected.

In a major blunder Captain-Coach Nutzcraw has named Steve Bell, Jamie Lyon and Brent Kite in the team and they are all away on origin duties.

Mark Bryant will move into the starting front row with a young up and comer known as Jungle King taking his spot on the bench.

The older more experienced centre The Gronk will take a centre spot and perhaps the biggest surprise yet is that Nutzcraw has selected a rookie from down in Jersey Flegg known only as Manlyborn. Not many have heard of him but he had big wraps on him when he first became an ST member.

01. Fluffy (Brett Stewart) - Has some minor flaws in him but for the most part contributes well to the team.
02. The Gronk (Micheal Robertson) - A good reliable poster somewhat under-rated and also shaves his pubes.
03. Canteen Worker (Steve Bell) - Reliable, Can come up with a good comment or two when he wants to.
04. Byso (Steve Matai) - Comes rushing into a debate and gives a reply but rarely hits the mark.
05. Cliffy Is God (Chris Hicks) - Had a quiet year last year but seems to have come good and chips in with the right calls occassionally.
06. DSM5 (Travis Burns) - Has fire in the belly and is frustrated with a player in the team.
07. Matabele (Matt Orford) - Holds authority, Has potential to be brilliant but rarely posts to his potential.
08. Ryan (Jason King) - Has had some terrible/embarrassing moments but keeps trying hard and is getting better every game.
09. Clontaago (Micheal Monaghan) - Has had his run ins with the halfback and is perhaps frustrated that the half gets the nod ahead of him.
10. Jatz Crackers (Brent Kite) - Rarely does he put in a bad performance on the site.
11. Nutzcraw (Steve Menzies) - A top bloke and an all round legend. ;)
12. Barks (Anthony Watmough) - Isn't afraid of confrontation and has moments of stupidness in him.
13. Flip (Glenn Stewart) - Makes alot of posts and seems to be hitting some form.

Coach: Daniel (Des Hasler) - Runs the show and even though some people think he hasn't got it right... the site keeps chugging along so he must be doing something right.

:lol: that's the best I could do.

P.S. - It's just a joke guys :blaugh:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7