Money Talks - Lets do something!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Obviously the money is ridiculous thats available for 2016 to recruit.

Lets not sit back & wait for the 4-5 decent remaining halves to get snapped up - pick 2 & get it on paper!!
With the other 1.5 million rip in early for some powerhouse forwards - that Parra 2nd rower who destroyed us last week will do for a start - the Roosters must be on tilt with their cap & have 3 - 4 big boppers available...

Point is action needs to be taken sooner rather than later as all these players checking out are a massive hole that needs to be filled or we will be left with the scraps - the fans deserve it & the tradition of greatness deserves to be upheld.

These players leaving are not the end of the world & if there's some wise choices made soon, success is still an option.

Couldn't agree more maxta. We need to be proactive and aggressive in the market before these players are snapped up. If Foran leaves as well we have at least 2mil to spend.

Tamou is on the nose at the cows, could be a good pick up-400k?
Tom burgess- 550k?
Elgey from tits say 250-350k
Maloney-650k.
All speculation on wages of course.
And recruitment need to bring there A game....

The Roosters will surely re-sign all 14 of their off contract players.

In fact, their entire playing roster will also be upgraded to new deals.

Tamou is on the nose at the cows, could be a good pick up-400k?
Tom burgess- 550k?
Elgey from tits say 250-350k
Maloney-650k...

Theres no way Elgey is going to command that sort of coin without a season in 1st grade....

Who will want to come here as we are a shambles of a club now

take it with a grain of salt but Massoud is saying these are some of the players we are after

James Tamou, Ryan James, Darcy Lussick, Kevin Locke and Aiden Sezer.

Kevin Locke why would we want a fullback

You learn more about true guts & toughness when your down & out & this club has dominated for a decade after being far worse off than today...time to get off the canvas & aim up.
Personally not happy about recent proceedings but while we sit in the corner crying the world continues to spin & we dig ourselves deeper in the sh**
No way I will ever give up on the team or the 2015 season - some exciting new talent coming through & with the right recruitment will be up with the best again.

If we let Brett Stewart go too and play hiku at fullback where he was probably one of the best for the kiwi's at the end of last year we could have even more to spend. I mean if where going to rebuild and look to the future we may as well go the whole hog.

If we let Brett Stewart go too and play hiku at fullback where he was probably one of the best for the kiwi's at the end of last year we could have even more to spend. I mean if where going to rebuild and look to the future we may as well go the whole hog.

I don't really agree to a degree, but now is the time for everyone to make a commitment.

If you want out, Matai, Bullet, anyone, nows the time or forever hold your piece.

Lets rebuild an us vs them mentality. Get rid of the mercenaries for good..never to be seen again I hope

You learn more about true guts & toughness when your down & out & this club has dominated for a decade after being far worse off than today...time to get off the canvas & aim up.
Personally not happy about recent proceedings but while we sit in the corner crying the world continues to spin & we dig ourselves deeper in the sh**
No way I will ever give up on the team or the 2015 season - some exciting new talent coming through & with the right recruitment will be up with the best again.

Too right! It's easy being behind them when they are winning, and we've had plenty of that. The rest of the team need us now more than ever. Stick with your team through thick and thin, never give up on the guys who want to be there. Us against the rest of the NRL - just how we like it. How sweet would it be to come out and blow the storm away at the weekend? Shut everyone up (at least for a few hours after the game until the usual crap returns). But if they don't we dust ourselves off and go again... and again... and when that next premiership comes round we'll remember these times and it will make it all the more sweeter to give everyone a big f**k you.

This, and not the money is the " Elephant in the Cupboard".

I reckon at this point in time all we'd get are scraps, no bigger name player will touch us now, we are totally on the nose!!

Mark you would have said that about the titans 2 weeks ago.

A slight difference when it is perceived you are on the way up players will go 2 the club (and the money) but when you are coming 2 end of an era and your best players (age wise) are deserting the club other players see that and say no thanks something is not right.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6