Money can't buy pride or culture

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll sign it. Look I'm happy if you guys work out the demands and I'll make the petition. @c eagle you mentioned this before.Dragons fans got a huge Twitter trend the other week. At least they tried. I too am sick of sitting on my hands. Living in asia kills me to watch this unfold so would love to feel that I was doing my part. I use to do this for years sitting on the hill screaming at useless touchies but now the only thing useless is our management. I want to scream at them, At least we are trying to do something, not like that team I saw last Saturday. Who were they?
Work out the demands and I'll do the rest. #bleedmanly
I agree mate, bitching to each other on here will achieve nothing..... Let's get our voice heard, and let these pricks know we are not accepting there ****......mwse4life, Id be very greatful if you would start a petition or draft a letter to the club.... One of the points I'd like the club to hear is that they have made a monumental :swear: by not resigning DCE, they must sign him before June 30...... I'm sure you all have many issues, draft them and let's be heard instead of bitching to each other...... Once again thanks mwse4life.

I sent an email to Joe Kelly over a week ago voicing my disapproval about DCE not being re-signed. I only received a generic email reply from Blake in membership. I have sent the email again and will keep sending it and others until I get a response.

I sent an email to Joe Kelly over a week ago voicing my disapproval about DCE not being re-signed. I only received a generic email reply from Blake in membership. I have sent the email again and will keep sending it and others until I get a response.
Good on ya, stick it to them until you get what you

I was speaking to a friend today a Tigers member. She told me she wasn't happy with some things at the Tigers , when Steve Noyce was their CEO. She emailed him and he phoned her twice to discuss the issues. Would be nice to get some acknowledgement at least from our CEO. So far nothing.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6