Money can't buy pride or culture

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was really like watching a team with no soul. Was very disturbing.
I have to agree with QldMick, can't really remember a team sliding as quick and far as we have. And still more to come.
In all honesty I'll be happy with avoiding the spoon.
But when the dust settles in a few months/years, I'll still be there cheering this great club on. I'm sure everyone here will be as well.

Yep, we need to get this petition going against the club to get our voice heard regarding recent events, we seriously need to try and keep DCE...... With him still around , it will attract players to our club while still keeping the culture and pride within the jumper.

Sadly its too late for that.

DCE will not back off from the Tits - and quite frankly why would he.

Play for a rabble on the GC with a seemingly rock solid board (NRL), or a rabble on the Northern beaches with Penn and Kelly.

At least the Tits seem happy about DCE. Our management say nothing at all.

It's all very, very sad.
I can only hope the guys getting paid to play read how much it hurts the fans and turn it around.
Surely Foran needs to be traded-his heart deserted his Manly jersey months ago

Toovs has lost the dressing room, love him legend but simply this joints needs a clean out from coach to players.
The cancer everyone talks of i honestly now feel, it makes me sick because now I don't give a **** like the players.
We are going to have to rebuild I would say, we could not be as
Iucky as rooster or dogs who picked up 4 or 5 top liners from there tough times in the recent era. Problem is I cannot see any player wanting a bar of this joint.
For every young choc or snake there is a michael Witt or adam peters. So there is not always certainty blooding kids they will be stars and we must be patient gifty was crap for first 18 months in firsts. So the jake t bagging hold off give him some time he will either shine or be a dud.
We won't solve it on here it's up to management and whoever the coach is.
I believe snake will finish his career at parra or souths with his brother. He is just seeing his contract that is it, sorry be his attitude he does not give a ****.

I hate to say it but it feels like 1999.
Never forget that year watching Manly get smashed week after week with most of the "stars" from 1995-7 still in the team - but all near the end of their Manly tenures,
It's so sad to see, and amazing how quickly it happens.
3/4 through last year everyone was lauding the "Manly culture" and the winning spirit. Now we are comparing pretty much the same mob to the Raiders.

Is there anything we as fans can do to voice our disgust with the club?

NYEagle
We need to get a petition happening and send it to joke kelly. Hold up signs at games so it's televised and for all of them to see, send emails to the board, CEO and owners and express how angry we all are. The more fans that do it they have to listen.

Would you agree we need a manly guy to take us forward , and re build.
No we need the best coach. Limiting yourself to former players only is a great way to **** this whole process up even further. Like any job opening it should go to the best possible candidate. Period.

We need to get a petition happening and send it to joke kelly. Hold up signs at games so it's televised and for all of them to see, send emails to the board, CEO and owners and express how angry we all are. The more fans that do it they have to listen.
I'll sign it. Look I'm happy if you guys work out the demands and I'll make the petition. @c eagle you mentioned this before.Dragons fans got a huge Twitter trend the other week. At least they tried. I too am sick of sitting on my hands. Living in asia kills me to watch this unfold so would love to feel that I was doing my part. I use to do this for years sitting on the hill screaming at useless touchies but now the only thing useless is our management. I want to scream at them, At least we are trying to do something, not like that team I saw last Saturday. Who were they?
Work out the demands and I'll do the rest. #bleedmanly

I'm happy to be involved too.
Can one of you guys with more status on here and also closer to the club start a thread on this to get people involved?.
I'd also be happy to help in any way, just ask.
NYEagle

I dunno....doesn't look that expensive...!

webpride.png

It was really like watching a team with no soul. Was very disturbing.
I have to agree with QldMick, can't really remember a team sliding as quick and far as we have.

Souffs. Minor premiers in 1989 with an 18-3-1 record. Bounced out of the finals in straight sets by Balmain and Canberra, then crashed to the wooden spoon in 1990, winning only 2 games for the year (20 losses) with almost the same squad (their biggest change was losing Ian Roberts to us, but they picked up a young Mark Carroll from Penrith who went well enough to get a place on the Kangaroo Tour).

Last edited:
Are we that bad? The last two matches we've scored the same amount of tries as our opponents. Sure, we are not the Manly of previous seasons but if defence is an attitude, and we only conceded one try last match, then surely our attitude is good.
We got belted in the first match, then we've been competitive in the next three.
Let's face is - have we ever won at Wollongong?

Are we that bad? The last two matches we've scored the same amount of tries as our opponents. Sure, we are not the Manly of previous seasons but if defence is an attitude, and we only conceded one try last match, then surely our attitude is good.
We got belted in the first match, then we've been competitive in the next three.
The problem is we were bashed up and have got a heap of injuries.

Anyone look into a petition?

It was the Dragons ..... Not the best attacking side in the comp. They scored 8 points in their first two games.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4