Monetary policy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
Apparently Des stated in post match interview that he is confident we will sign Hoppa with an announcement expected in next 1-2 weeks.
We must be getting a new CEO then.

Matabele said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Apparently Des stated in post match interview that he is confident we will sign Hoppa with an announcement expected in next 1-2 weeks.

If Lowe cant sign Hoppa then it is time to get back to retirement

Matabele said:
The Wheel said:
Matabele said:
Jatz Crackers said:

If Lowe cant sign Hoppa then it is time to get back to retirement
Has he signed anyone?

He claimed to have signed Watmough, Lyon and G Stewart if you recall, when they already were.....

LoL

If we hold onto Foran and Hopoate, our 2 best youngsters for a long time, will you lads still be complaining ?

I'm not complaining KE, it would be wonderful and confidence building news 4 the club!! 2 future superstars staying with us, awesome,

It would be sensational mate, add buhrer to that list as well, can see him being a valuable member of the club for the next 10 years

Matabele said:
Jatz Crackers said:

I hope Des is right but he did say similar things about Hodkinson and JWH in the early days as well and was shellshocked at how much the other clubs offered.

codewana said:
Matabele said:
Buhrer is proving just how dispensable Watmough, and all the baggage that comes with him, really is.

Can Buhrer play 80 min?

I'd say he could play 80 quite easily. However I'm not sure Buhrer is a direct replacement for Whatnow. Buhrer is more your Glen Stewart style backrower not your direct running line buster like Choc.

Chip and Chase said:
codewana said:
Matabele said:
Buhrer is proving just how dispensable Watmough, and all the baggage that comes with him, really is.

Can Buhrer play 80 min?

I'd say he could play 80 quite easily. However I'm not sure Buhrer is a direct replacement for Whatnow. Buhrer is more your Glen Stewart style backrower not your direct running line buster like Choc.

I think he's more Beaver like. More of a hole runner than line breaker and is probably underrated for his ball playing abilities.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4