monaghan ,witt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
look monas is playing well apart from friday night. He does need to shut his mouth though. He argues way to much and the ref knows it

my apologies for daring to rock the boat.i take it all back.i suffer from the fact that i want to win the comp in 07,not run 6th each year.

oh,and barrett will be country half.

settle sue.

he is playing fairly well. Do i think he is the best half in the comp... NO do I think he is in the top 8 halves, yes.

my apologies for daring to rock the boat.i take it all back.i suffer from the fact that i want to win the comp in 07,not run 6th each year.

oh,and barrett will be country half.

Sue is right again. Barret half-back for Country.

Monas was never a serious option surely? He's developing into a flat track bully. He's fine when the pack is going forward and the opposition under the pump but his big game pedigree is far from assured at this stage. He went to water on Friday night.

However, I though Witt had some good passages of play late in the second half - and that was right in front of where Wheel and I were sitting. It looked to me as though he took over from Monas (frustrated at his failings maybe?) and decided to call the shots himself. He showed some decent pace off the mark and did some good things in the final part of the game.

Perhaps Witt is being inhibited by partnering the captain in the Centres?

all halves are **** when the forwards get smashed Mata. how u think Hecks is origin material and Monas isnt is beyond me.

Orford must be useless then because he was dominated against us and the sharks when his packs was being smashed.

the mail is that monaghan is not rated by the selectors for the same reason matt elliot got rid of him.he does not show anything in big games under the pump.thats not only my view ,its what those who matter think.you can all jump up and down and cry foul but that is what the powers that be think and it will not change until he aims up against the brisbane's of this world.half of sydney knew they they were going to pick barrett all week -one because he was australian halfback before his last bad injury and two because they dont rate the other contenders.

all halves are **** when the forwards get smashed Mata. how u think Hecks is origin material and Monas isnt is beyond me.
My point was that on Friday night Witt looked better than Monaghan did.

Which begs the question, is Monaghan a choker?

I know Heckenberg isn't, however limited his capabilities.

Monas isnt a choker simply because he had an off day at the office. Personally i thought both halves were ok.. We just had no ball.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2