Monaghan / withdrawn offer Quotes:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Michael Monaghan: "When I told the club I wanted to wait until Jim was back from his travels, they withdrew the offer and I beleive they are looking at other options"

Jim Banaghan: "It's not at a stage when it is beyond repair but they [Manly] will need to indicate they are willing to re-open talks for there to be any hope of Michael staying"

"Ideally, he would like to continue at the club if things can be sorted out"

"Hopefully they will wake up to themselves and come back to the table"

To me it sounds as though they have got the dirts with him not making a decision rather than going after somebody else. Sounds like a storm in a tea cup to me.

It just sounds like the club and the player are "negotiating". All this silliness seems normal.

The managers always come out with crap as they are trying to get more money for their player.

just read the article, jeez i thought it was just in the gossip section, but its the bloody headline story!

What has me interested pepsi is that if this was a Bull**** headline, you would think the club would pounce on the rumors before they get out of hand. But so far.... not even a murmer has been heard from the club?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4