Monaghan...... MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well said about the re-hash comments Nutz. About Burns, still had a solid game, but kicking was ordinary at times - BUT the main thing is he has removed the crap from his game, that is a massive bonus.

Yeah Burns no longer gives away penalties like previous which is good.

Our defence is so good I don't know if I can stand to see Matai back in.

Yeah Burns no longer gives away penalties like previous which is good.

Our defence is so good I don't know if I can stand to see Matai back in.

True hey,

Lyon has been very very quiet in attack but he is proving to be a bit of a brick wall out there in defence.

I hope he starts firing soon

I only have 25 words about this game (and then some more later)

GUTS, GUTS, GUTS, GUTS, GUTS - Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas, Monas

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Great game. Who was that prop with the skinny legs? Wear'd we buy him from? Kite and King went fantastic. Choc and Lyon played poorly. I'm not bagging Monas until his next crap game. Fantastic defense. Piss the doubters off, NOW!

Watmough needs to shout Monas all night for saving his bacon. His hands were diabolical, add to that a couple of stupid penalties and he was close to being the Doggies best player. I thought he'd got rid of (or cut down) those stupid errors out of his game, but not tonight. Thankfully it didn't cost us the two points.

I missed it, I couldn't even find a tv, but when I got the message through that we won I held a warm, fuzzy feeling with me for the rest of the night.

Can't wait to get down to see the tits game next week.

Monas has been good this season for us.. wherever he plays.. but what a superb display tonight. Hes got a bit of confidence back in him.. and im glad hes showing his true form now.. well done monas.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4