Moley: Another club to get in salary cap trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wasn't there a rumour going around yesterday about it being the Sharks? I don't really remember where I heard/read it, so take it with a grain of salt.

LOL - just saying. Oops, shouldn't start rumours like that, next thing I know will be it appearing on the front page of the smellygraph

List all the animals

Dogs
Roosters
Panthers starts with P
Broncos
Bunnies
Sharks
Dragons (mythical ?)
Tigers already ruled out
Sea Eagles

Hope it's the Sharks

Could the Broncos or Saints be in strife lolol..............
Darius Boyd
(born 17 July 1987) is an Australian professional rugby league footballer who currently plays for the Brisbane Broncos in the National Rugby League (NRL).[4] He returned to the club for the 2015 NRL season after having previously played for them between 2006 and 2008, including winning the 2006 NRL Grand Final.[5] In the intervening years he played for the St. George Illawarra Dragons between 2009 and 2011, also winning the 2010 NRL Grand Final, and the Newcastle Knights during 2012 to 2014. An Australian international and Queensland State of Origin representative, he plays at fullback and wing.

Wouldn't have thought that darius the handbag boyd would have 10k relatives as I am sure he couldn't possibly attract an additional 1k fans let alone 10k of them

If this is revolving around the McClymont story then it isn't us. She says the following:

"In 2010 the self-confessed bagman was called upon to pay almost $100,000 in cash to a one-time Queensland State of Origin star to sweeten the deal for the famous player to sign with a new club.

Such was the interest in the player, his signing delivered more than 10,000 "bums on seats" at the home games, the bagman told Fairfax Media."

In 2010 the scum were busted cheating and offloaded Inglis to souffs. That seems to be the most likely fit to that scenario.

Based on these facts, there is only one player this could be.

I'm still dirty on this bloke for the fact that he only had one awesome game after his return to Rugby League & it happened to be the night that the Bunnies whipped our back-side in that 2014 semi-final.

It could be anyone

From memory in 2010 Willie Tonga played for Australia and had a limited number of appearances in State of O

If this is revolving around the McClymont story then it isn't us. She says the following:

"In 2010 the self-confessed bagman was called upon to pay almost $100,000 in cash to a one-time Queensland State of Origin star to sweeten the deal for the famous player to sign with a new club.

Such was the interest in the player, his signing delivered more than 10,000 "bums on seats" at the home games, the bagman told Fairfax Media."

In 2010 the scum were busted cheating and offloaded Inglis to souffs. That seems to be the most likely fit to that scenario.
Inglis still is a QLD origin star..... not a one time QLD Origin star.

Inglis still is a QLD origin star..... not a one time QLD Origin star.
Aside from the questionable wording, name any other Qld Origin player who changed clubs in 2010 and the new club had a massive surge in crowd numbers. There simply isn't any other club that fits with those facts.

Aside from the questionable wording, name any other Qld Origin player who changed clubs in 2010 and the new club had a massive surge in crowd numbers. There simply isn't any other club that fits with those facts.
Can't think of any off the top of my head.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6