Moderators please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
haha get off the crack mate. You are delusional. Who have you ever got the best out of? wolfman, t-rex, hodkinson, paul gallen, Jamie lyon, krisnan inu, Justin horo, cheyse blair. The list keeps going but tell me again how you get the best out of players.

How many have won premierships?

Jamie Buhrer

haha get off the crack mate. You are delusional. Who have you ever got the best out of? wolfman, t-rex, hodkinson, paul gallen, Jamie lyon, krisnan inu, Justin horo, cheyse blair. The list keeps going but tell me again how you get the best out of players.

I could make a premiership winning team out of people you've let go :giggle:

If you do not like them then simply ignore them (via clicking on their profile etc)

not that hard really

Hold on, we dont use drugs out Parramatta way, we are high on the beautiful west and the Lovely Parramatta river, Manly has nothing that can compare to the parra river.

Why are you guys so angry, its like ive stumbled into angry city, are you guys always like this to your brothers from the west?

Hold on, we dont use drugs out Parramatta way, we are high on the beautiful west and the Lovely Parramatta river, Manly has nothing that can compare to the parra river.
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry once wasn't enough
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I went to watch Parramatta vs. Manly @ Parra Stadium one day (we won funnily enough). We had to park a kilometer away. I walked past a single mattress on the street which I assumed was for council clean-up, until I saw an empty VB bottle, and a syringe & rubber chord next to it.

That was the last time I visit the low down, filthy place. If you really think you can compare the Parramatta demographic to that of the Northern Beaches, your dillusional my friend. Maybe then, in your 4th dimensional, rainbow's and sunshine world, Parra MIGHT be in the top 6 :)

sorry once wasn't enough

Have you ever been to the Parramatta River and walked its banks, it leaves manly beach or freshwater for dead.
Plus Cabramatta mall kicks the coursos ass for food, entertainment, bakeries etc

59606775.jpg

Foran I hear will live on the beautiful banks of Parramatta river. Where he will be treated like a king, unlike manly who trash their players.
So lets play, where is DCE signing with, my answer is -Anyone but Manly

Ummm....wasn't it Parra fans organising a rally against their own club a few years back? Or did you forget that in your afterglow? Your best player - yes BEST play deserted you only a few months ago. How did that feel? Foran WILL be your best player at Parramatta, but the funny thing is, he is far from that here at Manly.

That's the differences between an ordinary team, club and demographic like yours, and a club who can compete for a premiership, and do runs at training on the golden sanded beaches along the Northern beaches.

Mate, you've got nothing. Absolutely nothing. Your club, as sad as this is, just really sucks. Ours came equal first on points last year.

our best player didnt desert us, he is that skilled from great coaching, he is doing what no other NRL player ever can, make it in the USA..
PARRA POWER BABY

Bahahahaha.......yeah....rrrright. To be fair though, you've still got Sandow, so your in with a shot for the top 16.

Welcome to our Parramatta friends.
Just a few points to review so we can move on without doubt.

Manly and Parramatta both joined the comp in 1947

Parramatta's achievements since 1947 are:
4 x Grand Final winners
5 x GF runner up
9 x GF appearances
5 x Minor premiers
Nil x WCC
13 x Wooden spoons

Manly's achievements since 1947 are:
8 x Grand Final winners
11 x GF runner up
19 x GF appearances
5 x Minor premiers
1 x WCC
NIL x Wooden spoons

So I guess the only thing Parramatta out do Manly at is in collecting the Wooden Spoon.
Of which there is clearly no contest, so well done for that.

Feel free to beat off in the joy of possibly getting another player who is downgrading his career path. But please stop crapping on about being superior, it clearly isn't so.
Enjoy the site fellas !!!

our best player didnt desert us, he is that skilled from great coaching, he is doing what no other NRL player ever can, make it in the USA..
PARRA POWER BABY
A none related football question you may be able to help answer...Why do Parra's bolt their surfboards to their roof racks.

Yes, another parra eel joined, but for a different reason. My name and avatar are identical to 1EE and I am what you would call a moderate. I'm on a break from the eels, looking forward to next week. I'm one you can ear mark for a bit of fun when we get to full time next week.

Mate if i had a head like yours I wouldn't be using it as an avatar, I mean fair dinkum you look like a cadoodler who hangs around primary schools dressed in nothing but a trench coat.

I've been telling you guys for years. These scumbags have nothing going for them other than to stew away in their hate for Manly.
Now they're on here peddling their barely understandable filth and people want them banned.

I find it offensive that this gutter slime believe that they have the right to speak to us as equals.
Learn your place in life you human vermin. Go away and fester in your ghettos and leave this place for respectable people who understand what they're saying and how to present it in a clear manner.

Go and talk to Souffs and dogs fans if you want people of your own class.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8