Moderating, threads, and issues you have with other users

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So called moniker anonymity doesn't stop the bully boys from making legal threats when their party-line isn't towed.

Just spent the last few weeks caught up in the legal threats/wranglings of Clive Palmer and the legal outcome of our builder dispute.

Im a bit done with legalities at the moment.

So please dont sue me over that horribly unjustified unaustralian bastard slur, Dan.

I saw him the other day claiming a 60+ to nil record on legal stoushes. He isn't afraid of litigation, and he obviously has a crack legal team.

Daniel said:
Now we have a member base of about 3000 users, of that, probably 500 are abandoned accounts, and a further 100 would be dual persona's.
This means we have somewhere just over 2000 active members at a conservative estimate.

So the rate of dual personas is in line with the rate of mental illness in Australia

Chip and Chase said:
I saw him the other day claiming a 60+ to nil record on legal stoushes. He isn't afraid of litigation, and he obviously has a crack legal team.
Gotta love "democracy"

So I can't resist asking, were any of the dual persona's, Ramboman or Rudi ?

When I say dual personas it more amounts to people that signed up about 3 times prior to the days we could change our usernames, not specifically people that login under those names

Daniel said:
When I say dual personas it more amounts to people that signed up about 3 times prior to the days we could change our usernames, not specifically people that login under those names

Don't spoil it for us with logic

Daniel said:

I'm Spartacus!!!

I'm still trying to figure out who the real slim shady is?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2