Mixed fortunes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Darcy in, Whare in, Oldfield 19th man, and no sign of Harrison or Drinkwater.
Just thought I'd follow the early form of our five highest-profile player losses from last season.

Surprised about Harrison. He's a gun player. Reminds me a lot of Dallas Johnson. Great offload too. We were a better team when he was in it. Then again, it IS Parramatta, and they struggle to recognise talent when it smacks them in the face.

The Who said:
Darcy in, Whare in, Oldfield 19th man, and no sign of Harrison or Drinkwater.
Just thought I'd follow the early form of our five highest-profile player losses from last season.

LOL you should re-name the thread to Ex-Players how are they going now

Rodo said:
You forgot about that other guy who used to play 2nd row for us when he wasn't injured or suspended.

Yeah that big lazy prick, now what was his name again??

Just heard TBag on the news say he was fitter than he has ever been
What a dog
I recall he said that last year as well

come on guys he is a Manly premiership winning player & if we could have afforded it we would have kept him. He's got a career & family to take care of like all of us.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Just heard TBag on the news say he was fitter than he has ever been
What a dog
I recall he said that last year as well

Every time he talks himself up he has a shocker, I hope the trend continues.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6