Mitchell Pearce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rambo1987 said:
Pearce didnt do anything in game 1 & 2 and Carney was shocking in game 1 and played well in patches in game 2.
NSW are gone if Gifty is out because he can play as a second 5/8 and take pressure off Carney.
I would pick Wallace over Pearce because he is inform at club level.

Glenn Stewart did not play a second 5/8th role in origins 1 or 2.

What makes you think that's the way he would play in the 3rd?

Mark from Brisbane said:
Stevo said:
Sensational form off the field.

why bother playing footy when you have one of them to come to??

I once saw a T shirt that read, "No matter how hot she is, some guy somewhere is tired of puting up with her ****".

If anyone is watching tonight's game, you'll realise why Wallace isn't in the NSW side. Terrible performance.

Volley said:
If anyone is watching tonight's game, you'll realise why Wallace isn't in the NSW side. Terrible performance.

Harsh. He made mistakes alright but tried his heart out. Dont forget he had a cobbled together team surrounding him.

On a side note, I havnt seen that much of him prior but that Wade Graham for the Sharkies can play.

Jatz Crackers said:
Volley said:

Harsh. He made mistakes alright but tried his heart out. Dont forget he had a cobbled together team surrounding him.

On a side note, I havnt seen that much of him prior but that Wade Graham for the Sharkies can play.

Jeff Robson ran rings around him for decision making, execution and composure.

As for Graham, I've always liked him and see him as a future rep lock. The amazing thing about him is he is still only 21 and has played 70+ games of first grade. A real talent.

Clint said:
If Mullen is in any sort of form I'd take him. I reckon he is a SOO type player.
Mullen is the opposite of a SOO player. He has all the talent in the world but rarely has the will to take a game by the scruff of the neck and drive his team home.

Jatz Crackers said:
Volley said:

I'll never doubt his ticker, but he was pretty awful on friday night.

Agreed on Graham, very tough and a good ball player to boot. Penrith kooked it letting him go.

Graham is a young Greg Bird imo - tough & aggressive & can throw a good pass + hits hard in defence.

Ppl can knock Pearce all day & though I dont think he is great, is better than Wallace who is every bit as overrated.
Forget Friday nights shocker, Wallace always gives his best but & has played better than I expected in 2012 mainly due to an impressive young foward pack led by Civa & Sam.
Put Pearce behind those guys & he will eclipse Wallace in every part of the game.

My God he is rubbish, that Roosters team with our halves would be killing it. Pearce cant organise anything. Its hard to believe he was NSW halfback. Makes you appreciate daly and keiran

conanu said:
My God he is rubbish, that Roosters team with our halves would be killing it. Pearce cant organise anything. Its hard to believe he was NSW halfback. Makes you appreciate daly and keiran

Couldnt agree more!! Plenty of chances to take control and put the game away but he failed.

That Roosters team is just plain dumb. No organisation at all they had so many chances to win that game but just dumb plays. If Pierce is rubbish then Mortimer is an absolute joke and should never be anywhere near another first grade team. Coach Smith is kidding putting him in first grade.

this prick is be no where near next year origin, pete wallace please.
Nice one pearce we would be top 4, hack top shelf.

7 missed drop goals between carney and pearce.

One's mind reverts back to cronk and soo 3.

The bloke's most likely worn out most of the time from a big night between the sheets with Miss Playboy bunny.

I know I would be

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6