Mitchell Pearce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
I thought he had a very poor game today. I was concerned thinking he would bomb Jorge all day, and that didn't eventuate. His kicking was very average and he ran the team like a dog's breakfast. They just did't have a leader out there. Anasta is a myth, and there didn't appear to be anyone who had any idea. Gotta love that.

They never really hit a position to hammer us with bombs, were either in their own half or right on our line

Tbh its pretty hard for a halfback to do anything when at halftime his side had completed 9/17 or something as bad as that

Perrett although not a play maker was more concerned about not getting injured.

Couldn't blame him really. Isn't he leaving this week? Trouble brewing in the locker room with Smith I hear.

Agreed. I thought Pearce and Anasta would bomb Jorge, but they didn't do it once. All high kicks went to Whare, who was safe.
I think that Wallace is now a better half than Mitchell and should be in the NSW team.
What's a Penrith boy playing for the Broncos, anyway? The Broncos have all of Brisbane to get their own halfback.

DSM5 said:
Couldn't blame him really. Isn't he leaving this week? Trouble brewing in the locker room with Smith I hear.

No, a bloke named "Mitchell" as a surname is off as is Perrett -- to surprise, surprise.. The dogs!

simon_eagle said:
DSM5 said:

No, a bloke named "Mitchell" as a surname is off as is Perrett -- to surprise, surprise.. The dogs!

Anthony Mitchell to the cows and Perret to the dogs.

I don't get selectors obsession with pearce. He's no better as a player now than he was 3 years ago. Average player at best, so I don't get why the are determined to stick with him. It's like they think that out of the blue he's going to have a blinder and win a series for us. Poor organisers, doesn't have a footy brain and goes into hiding when the going gets tough. The only positive from another origin series loss would be him getting the arse for next year.

There's not a lot of difference between what Pearce and Wallace have to offer so they may as well stick with Pearce for NSW.

Pearce's defence is better than Wallace's. Pearce isn't the greatest atacking half in the comp, but the cupboard is bare in NSW so we don't have a lot of options. Is Josh Reynolds a Blue or Maroon ? just out of interest, not that I think he should be playing Origin just yet.

Chip and Chase said:
Pearce's defence is better than Wallace's. Pearce isn't the greatest atacking half in the comp, but the cupboard is bare in NSW so we don't have a lot of options. Is Josh Reynolds a Blue or Maroon ? just out of interest, not that I think he should be playing Origin just yet.

Josh Reynolds is a Blue. However I would stick with Pearce, he is the best we have. Put him in a decent side with a decent coach he would be going signficantly better than he is at the moment.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6