Mitchell Pearce Aus Day Scandal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Roosters are well connected in the media and at NRL level so the spin will come...."cry for help", "remorseful", "community service", "self imposed drinking ban", "has been in the spotlight since he was 17", "out of character" blah blah blah. He'll be playing Round 1.

Credit to the Daily Telegraph for considering the dog's welfare and keeping his/her identity a secret. Maybe the dog is under-age. Would that make Pearce a Pet-ophile' ?
image.jpeg

The whole incident just stinks

1) Mitchell's carry on in itself is not the worst offence in the world, but given he is now an elder statesman and captain of the Roosters and has had quite a few of these he needs to grow up. I don't want to be a holier than thou crusader as I was a knob at 19, but by my early 20s realised those things weren't funny any more
2) people filming it. I know that's reality these days, but I'm so sick of everything people do being filmed and seen as an opportunity to make money.

I think Pearce is really in trouble.

Still pisses me off to the max that Snake got four weeks for catching a taxi home after a few drinks, the Manly club gets fined 100k and Gallop acted liked a tool and bowed to public outcry about sexual allegation lies made up by a fraudster with no evidence to back up the claim.
His career suffered tremendously after this. Qld fans still say disgusting comments.
Pearce behaves like this and is not bringing the game into disrepute?
And as for Snake being at an official function - he had left that hours ago, so f*ck that excuse.
I know - I need to build a bridge and get over it but every now and then another player's incident reminds me of it.
Pearce - you're an idiot and need to stay off alcohol unless you have a giant security guard with you to help you behave.
The way the NRL reacts to players differently is completely unfair and borderline corrupt.
Geez that was a big rant.
Have a great year Snake.

Actually, it was a stupid drunken act no doubt, but I agree that he didn't abuse anyone or harm anyone, he just made a d!ck of himself.

Personally I think it is nowhere near the Joel M incident, still pathetic, but I don't see why someone should feel the need to record it and send it to the media. People like to feel outraged and over-dramatise things - a dumb druken act that he needs to cut out of his life, and yes he has form so a wake-up call is needed. My issue is that the reactions and sh!t storm is disproportionate to say the outrage and coverage of someone who bashes his girlfriend etc.
Can't agree

Monas was on the piss and likely didn't have a dog lick his nuts

Pearce pissed on the ****ing lounge, forget about the dog bull**** and he forced a kiss on a girl then said he'd **** animals, it's a thousand times worse

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Still pisses me off to the max that Snake got four weeks for catching a taxi home after a few drinks, the Manly club gets fined 100k and Gallop acted liked a tool and bowed to public outcry about sexual allegation lies made up by a fraudster with no evidence to back up the claim.
His career suffered tremendously after this. Qld fans still say disgusting comments.
And as for Snake being at an official function - he had left that hours ago, so f*ck that excuse.
I know - I need to build a bridge and get over it but every now and then another player's incident reminds me of it.
Pearce - you're an idiot and need to stay off alcohol unless you have a giant security guard with you to help you behave.
The way the NRL reacts to players differently is completely unfair and borderline corrupt.
Have a great year Snake.
Totally Agree.Between Nik Politas and Junior they will somehow get him out of this. I bet Todd Carney is ringing his Lawyers as we speak just in Case Pearce gets out of this.

The stupidity of the modern footballer never eases to amaze.

I wonder how long until Friend, Ferguson or Dugan etc re offend. Its only a matter of time.

They should be treated like 1st year rookies when handing out punishment and sacked from the NRL.

The video footage was bad but not as explicit as first mooted by the press. He'll get a $50,000 fine, 6 game suspension (they will pluck that out of the air) and be forced to do an alcohol specific counselling course.

In my reality, the dog thing was just alcohol moronic, p*ssing on the lounge was alcoholic behavior as was forcing a kiss on the girl and then refusing to leave the premises when asked nicely.

These are all relatively small things but shows the character of the person. I think $50,000, 6 weeks and no SOO is ok. He will pay bigger penalty for the rest of his life.

I think we just move on, accept the person he is and leave it at that. He IS an ALCOHOLIC.

As for the person who took the video. Normally I really disapprove of the action (eg Carney situation) but in this case I agree it should have been released due to his pathetic behavior and disrespect for others especially as he was a guest in their home.

Maybe I'm a terrible person but if a famous footballer was acting like an absolute tool at a party I was at and I could make 60k by filming it, I'd have my phone out in a second

No guilt, if they don't want this stuff getting out don't act like a complete moron

Have a great year Snake.
Heaven help Pearce if he did something like this as a Manly player. Real test for Greenturd on what he does on this.

Hope the dog was female. Would hate to think Pearce is gay. Mind you I'd still be giving the dog antibiotics and in depth counselling. How would you feel having it off with Pearce...yuk.

Hope the dog was female. Would hate to think Pearce is gay. Mind you I'd still be giving the dog antibiotics and in depth counselling. How would you feel having it off with Pearce...yuk.
If it is male does that make it a Bum Jack Russell?

I can only see Pearce getting a slap on the wrist. He'll be back playing soon enough.

Pathetic act from a 26 year old (ie. an adult) and he should have known better particularly after the trouble he has been in before. I would hate to be his parents.

It's interesting to note that all these incidents (Monaghan, Myles, O'Neill, Lockyer, etc.) have one thing in common and that is alcohol....

Monaghan incident....assaults on females...glassings....DUIs....urinating in public....players fighting in the streets out the front of licensed premises....IMO are all worse than what happened with Pearce....what im wondering is what sort of behaviour the ladies expected inviting a clearly over intoxicated footballer and associated hangers on into their house ? More drinking and watching a dvd peacefully ? He wasnt asked to leave after forcing himself onto the female or after wetting the couch....only after playing with the dog ???? Total non event if it wasnt for the camera being used , IMO.

Next headline: Daley sticks by Pearce.
Laurie Daley has said he will still pick Pearce even though he is banned and playing croquet for the Kensington Epaulettes. Says the Blues must bond together in pissing contests and poodle grooming. :giggle::giggle::giggle::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6