Mitchell Bucket & Q Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rynostradamus

Reserve Grader
I am based in Qld these days and tend to watch the Q cup games every Sunday. A player Mitchell Buckett for Wynnum Manly caught my eye recently. He is a centre however at 190cm and 92kg would make a great back rower in the NRL. I understand he trained with our firsts in 2011 pre season and then the wabbits signed him in pre season 2013 and 2014. He seems to have slipped off the radar. At 23 he is playing in the second toughest comp there is and for me a real propsect. Anyone know anything more about him. Also who are our recruiters these days? Cheers

I'm pretty close to his Mum Hyacinth, I'll give her a ring and see what I can find out...
110.jpg

(I always ring twice)

Last edited:
He did Berkley when he was 20. He has filled out into a Hurrell like beast and that is my point. We saw something in him earlier time for another look imo.

I am based in Qld these days and tend to watch the Q cup games every Sunday. A player Mitchell Buckett for Wynnum Manly caught my eye recently. He is a centre however at 190cm and 92kg would make a great back rower in the NRL. I understand he trained with our firsts in 2011 pre season and then the wabbits signed him in pre season 2013 and 2014. He seems to have slipped off the radar. At 23 he is playing in the second toughest comp there is and for me a real propsect. Anyone know anything more about him. Also who are our recruiters these days? Cheers
I will pass the information on to the the Fulton boys who are doing our recruitment these days.

I will pass the information on to the the Fulton boys who are doing our recruitment these days.
Hey Tookey assuming this isn't a G up. Tell them to get the footage of Wynnum Manly vs Magpies it was a master class from Buckett he was on fire. I would suggest they watch that game before going too hard for Taylor as well as he was owned that day.

Pretty sure I heard he signed with an nrl club already. Frei was to the roosters and from memory Buckett was to the dogs?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4